coryster2100's PUB v2.3 Fixed [Super Menu]

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
coryster2100's PUB v2.3 Fixed [Super Menu]
Hello everyone i have decided to fix the no recoil for everyone and add a bunch of new features to spice up the gameplay so here you go.

Credits
coryster2100(coding it)
CoderNever
topblast(helping me when i need it the most)


[NOTE] I Fixed No Recoil It Works Now All Tested.

ScreenShots




Virus Scans

Virustotal. MD5: d31f3fe6af74cd35d5366bb93e4a97a4ⓘ
coryster2100's PUB v2.3 Fixed.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

Press Thanks...
coryster2100's PUB v2.3 Fixed.zipattachment deleted · 1,457 downloads before removal
Good! Waiting for release

Wait. what is MoonWalk and 0 Health? o_o
I have a question guys, am i suppose to run with direct or start up from the website?
/Approved ..
It's ok.... but when I join the game I have 1hp, but it's counted as 100, and when I outfit, my guy isnt there.

also the menu still disappears after the first game.
Quote Originally Posted by megatoasterman View Post
It's ok.... but when I join the game I have 1hp, but it's counted as 100, and when I outfit, my guy isnt there.

also the menu still disappears after the first game.
Ahh i see i know the problem but it is to late to fix now
Looks like a great hack. Nice work!
Let's see if this version works.
Hack menu goes blank after one game. Always one hp. super Jump and moonwalk doesn't work.
i can see the hack but when i enter a room if go out of the game why?
windows XP 36bit
perx injector
very nice menu . Good Job .
i know this cory u gave it to me before u posted it once (its jenny)
lol missing alot of credits there bro, gtfo. this hack blows
Thanks for the hack, is Normal see always 1 HP / 100 AP???
Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?