Updated CA EU Addies

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Updated CA EU Addies
No Recoil:
0x3741A700
0x3741A714
0x3741A717
0x37418209
0x3741A720



Instant Reload:
0x37466414




Glass Walls:
0x57206A


Alternativve PTC: 0x7D9200
L.T.Client: 0x37767BD0
Random Player Pointer: 0x377A8260 [X: 0xC8] [Y: 0xCC] [Z: 0xD0]


/yea
Thank you, but what can i do with the player pointer?
THE BEST,ANSWER ME IN VM

Edit:In no recoil I choose what I want? or all?
works ty blood
Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
wtf? wrong addies or wat?
these look like NA addies not EU
Look NA:

[php]No Recoil:
0x3741B550
0x3740BA99
0x3741B564
0x3741B567
0x3741B570



Instant Reload:
0x37467294




Glass Walls:
0x57207A


Alternativve PTC: 0x7D9200
L.T.Client: 0x3778CFB0
Player Pointer: [ClientFX.fxd + 0x66F34] [X: 0xC8] [Y: 0xCC] [Z: 0xD0]
Random Player Pointer: 0x377CD640 [X: 0xC8] [Y: 0xCC] [Z: 0xD0]
[/php]

And Look Eu that not the same


Answer My Question : I Choose 1 Or All???
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post

And Look Eu that not the same


Answer My Question : I Choose 1 Or All???
yea works for eu:
ok im going to test the player pointer i want glitchkey >:3
HaX4LiFe! In No Recoil I Need To Choose 1 Or All Of Them ? Help Pls
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
HaX4LiFe! In No Recoil I Need To Choose 1 Or All Of Them ? Help Pls
u need all 5 and 5 bytes at the end of each 1
What is the bytes?
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
What is the bytes?
search urself not hard to find
Okay I Will Serch
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
Okay I Will Serch
QFN (Quoted For Noob)
ahwel gues that my engine.exe dont want to participate with the PlayerPointer + Offset.
The random player pointer is for other people. Not yourself.
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?