WinkSuper Knife: SIMPLE!!!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Super Knife: SIMPLE!!!
Before you all start flaming me, I am well aware this has been created MANY times, but I am just making it simpler for all of you. All you have to do is download the file and put it in you're game folder. No injecting is needed at all. Here is a screenshot with the 2 simple steps:








Make sure you create a backup folder for all of you're original (clean) .rez files. Do NOT delete them, or you will have to either reinstall Combat Arms or download a clean file from another user. Remember, I did not make this .rez mod, I am just making is simpler for you.


Found clean by Virustotal.com! Click here for results.

Foud clean by Virusscan.jotti.org! Click here for results

NO FLAMING!

--EDIT--

Yes, the knife looks like a minigun. Get used to it. >_>
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rarattachment deleted · 412 downloads before removal
Did you make it also with texture??!

so not.. i gona flame
Of course the first person to reply didn't read. I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!! If you're too lazy to read, don't leave a flaming comment. No, there is no texture, it is a SIMPLE super knife, noob friendly. You carry a minigun. It's actually quite funny, it looks like you grind them with the end of the minigun >_>
I already made a super-knife and super zombie hands... I don't need this... BTW, I don't think anyone should be allowed to post these things... They get leeched so easily...
Okay But What The Knife Become? A MP7? A Scorpion? A Minigun?
Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post
Okay But What The Knife Become? A MP7? A Scorpion? A Minigun?
Sorry, it looks like a minigun, but other people still see it as you're regular knife.
Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post
Okay But What The Knife Become? A MP7? A Scorpion? A Minigun?
FAIL He Just Said On The Comment Up There, It Becomes A MiniGun.
not another one
why lord, why?
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
not another one
why lord, why?
I uploaded this for people to quickly obtain a super knife, rather than injecting and having a chance to screw up their CA folder. Could I say it any other way?
Quote Originally Posted by BobFM View Post
I uploaded this for people to quickly obtain a super knife, rather than injecting and having a chance to screw up their CA folder. Could I say it any other way?
at least this will never get approved, just wasted your time uploading
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post


at least this will never get approved, just wasted your time uploading
Do you really go around flaming? Who knows if this will be approved? If you don't like it, too bad.
Quote Originally Posted by BobFM View Post
Do you really go around flaming? Who knows if this will be approved? If you don't like it, too bad.
no, i KNOW it wont get approved
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post


no, i KNOW it wont get approved
Whatever haha
Quote Originally Posted by BobFM View Post
Whatever haha
kthxbai .
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?