Inhuman as Minion!

Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
Inhuman as Minion!
He's currently minion at CF, and he wants to accumulate CA section.

But not that he's a bad minion, it just that I want to give the CA Cavers a chance at minion.

So what your opinion. Should you guys get a chance at minion., or shall I/we let Inhuman acquire another section.

/ I'll let the people voice the opinions
Whats you opinions on this matter.

/Moved to CA General
inb4 people under 1000 posts asking for minion
Don't bring a guy who doesn't contribute jack into a section and make him minion.(No offense InHuman) You should actually TRY to see whos fit and contributes to this community, its unfair to let some guy who doesn't contribute to take a minion spot in which a guy who actually does contribute in this section. If hes a last resort, then whatever, if not, I don't want him. JABUUTY671 FTW, JABUUTY, JABUUTY, JABUUTY
We should get a chance LOL
arunforce can u approve my mod or BlackMuslim_Mohammed
and i say jabutty
but hes leaving
:/
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
arunforce can u approve my mod or BlackMuslim_Mohammed
and i say jabutty
but hes leaving
:/
I'm going through all the MODs ATM
give me some time
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
arunforce can u approve my mod or BlackMuslim_Mohammed
and i say jabutty
but hes leaving
:/
he's not leaving.
his activity will drop, but he said it will remain over 20%.
I say Jabuuty671. He definitely deserves it.
If you do bring him without looking into consideration with other people, such as Jabuuty, AVGN, Mouzie, that would be EXTREMELY unfair and biased.
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
If you do bring him without looking into consideration with other people, such as Jabuuty, AVGN, Mouzie, that would be EXTREMELY unfair and biased.
I agree. So much people cave here, and stay active just waiting for there chance. And to give it to someone else just because there already minion, just doesn't sound fair. I mean, there alot of sections right now without minion. Maybe Inhuman should put he work into others/
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I agree. So much people cave here, and stay active just waiting for there chance. And to give it to someone else just because there already minion, just doesn't sound fair. I mean, there alot of sections right now without minion. Maybe Inhuman should put he work into others/
Jabuuty671 for minion.
He's always here helping while the minions are off somewhere else.
He's the best in the section. He knows what he's doing.
i prefer getting a chance to be a part of the staff (ill raise my activity up again) xD
but by the time, between cavers best moments, we should put him like during selections and maybe ad two new minions? since space and grim are gone? a spt for him and a spot for us?
oops sorry for the vm :/
idk for jay, he seems kinda, impulsive, but w/e, im no better, i flame alot
give them a chance, i know some people in the ca section really try to help, u might aswell open a apps thread and if u cant find anyone good then take inhuman
Jabuuty, AVGN, and Mouzie would be much top choices for minion IMO.
Posts 1–15 of 185 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?