Thread: *

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Rage monkey.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Then, maybe I should go ahead and ban you, you little cock guzzler.

Oh, really, do I go spreading bullshit? Go ahead and point it out. It doesn't matter where you call me shit, you stupid fuck. You think just because you email me, MSN me, or communicate me through any means other than MPGH means you are not held liable for your actions? What the fuck, were you dropped on the head?

I am a "raging little kiddie" who bans people who insults me or annoys me. Deal with it.
    First you talk shit to me, then you expect me to unban you, and when I warn you to shut the fuck up, and you don't you are mad about it? Great logic stupid fuck.
    Oh your assumptions kicking in again? Like I said, I contributed to this forum, I know I helped people and that makes me happy, don't care if you ban me. I'm not mad about it, I just think you're a complete dumbass who disregards the rules HE HELPED MADE UP. HOW CAN YOU BE STAFF ADMIN AND BREAK THEM AND NOT FOLLOW THEM? Stupidity at its best, ignorance is bliss, but why are you so mad all the time? Of course I'm held responsible for what I say, to be banned for something that is not AGAINST THE RULES? You are a complete moron, you're not even using an eye for an eye, worse than that. You're a complete moron.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Distinction For This Useful Post:

Lonely Tedy Bear (09-14-2010),Phantazy (09-13-2010)

Thanks

No you dumbass, he's been telling everyone he's getting it removed since the day he came back from jail. Look there you go around spreading bullshit. He reaped what he sows, he goes talking shit, and gets kicked out. All he was interested in was the VIP hacks. Dave knew about it for a long time, hence he wasn't reinstated TM. Grow a brain, jesus christ.
    Then you should have said that in the first thread instead of insulting me.

Now, I'm done with this little game. All it is going to continue, is to have you rage more with the same few insults.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

Oh your assumptions kicking in again? Like I said, I contributed to this forum, I know I helped people and that makes me happy, don't care if you ban me. I'm not mad about it, I just think you're a complete dumbass who disregards the rules HE HELPED MADE UP. HOW CAN YOU BE STAFF ADMIN AND BREAK THEM AND NOT FOLLOW THEM? Stupidity at its best, ignorance is bliss, but why are you so mad all the time? Of course I'm held responsible for what I say, to be banned for something that is not AGAINST THE RULES? You are a complete moron, you're not even using an eye for an eye, worse than that. You're a complete moron.
    LOL. Nice English, you haven't contributed shit. People think they are all high and mighty because they reached minion status. Congrats, no one cares. I didn't break any rules. You think if you insult staff on MSN you won't be banned? Good fucking god. That's like someone saying I can scam a trade on MSN because it's not MPGH, yeah, I'm the moron. I'm mad, because I have to deal with idiots like you, on a CONSTANT BASIS. It's funny enough that you think I have to have a valid reason to ban someone on the site I co-founded.

Yes, I'm the moron.

Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post

Then you should have said that in the first thread instead of insulting me.

Now, I'm done with this little game. All it is going to continue, is to have you rage more with the same few insults.

Oh, hi.

No, you should of researched your facts you stupid little shit, instead of perpetuating bullshit that you don't even know was true. Now I got 8 retards spewing shit, and I actually had to explain my story. Why? Because a moron like you can't do a simple job.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

LOL. Nice English, you haven't contributed shit. People think they are all high and mighty because they reached minion status. Congrats, no one cares. I didn't break any rules. You think if you insult staff on MSN you won't be banned? Good fucking god. That's like someone saying I can scam a trade on MSN because it's not MPGH, yeah, I'm the moron. I'm mad, because I have to deal with idiots like you, on a CONSTANT BASIS. It's funny enough that you think I have to have a valid reason to ban someone on the site I co-founded.

Yes, I'm the moron.
    Haven't contributed shit yet I have 2500 legit thanks. Maybe in your eyes I haven't contribute yet since you don't go to CA section, but yes I do contribute, I help the forum grow, I put things out there to help others out. Taliben is an insult? You're a litle racist there buddy ol' pal. Idiot? Is that why you're logic is hypocritical is ignorant? Is that why you break the rules you made? If you're gonna make something, follow it. IDGAF about minion status, I'm just being a little more helpful while i'm here, you're assumptions are full of ignorance. Pretty sure calling others a dumb bitch is breaking the no flaming rule.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You made me mad and I ain't being offended,so what did you do to Arun?
    *cough* Poor guy *cough*

Thanks

Yes, I'm the moron.

Oh, hi.

No, you should of researched your facts you stupid little shit, instead of perpetuating bullshit that you don't even know was true. Now I got 8 retards spewing shit, and I actually had to explain my story. Why? Because a moron like you can't do a simple job.
    I can't research your MSN conversations.

Thanks
    This isn't a moral fight.
    You will not win with your shitty little comments here and there. BinLaden, you have nothing on arunforce - give it up. Distinction, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before arun actually does ban you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post
    You will not win with your shitty little comments here and there. BinLaden, you have nothing on arunforce - give it up. Distinction, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before arun actually does ban you.
    Sorry for not sucking his cock. DURR HURR BAN END OF THE WORLD. No.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post

Whats this? The sound of cock sucking?

He already banned him for saying "Taliban" on MSN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Whats this? The sound of cock sucking?

He already banned him for saying "Taliban" on MSN.
    He did a great job for banning him,stupid mother fucking son of a bitch.

Well done,arun.

General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Thanks

Really didn't
    get this but whatevers.

MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

Use The Force
    [IMG]https://i44.photobucke*****m/albums/f34/Ps8612/Stars/gold.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i44.photobucke*****m/albums/f34/Ps8612/Stars/gold.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i44.photobucke*****m/albums/f34/Ps8612/Stars/gold.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i44.photobucke*****m/albums/f34/Ps8612/Stars/gold.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i44.photobucke*****m/albums/f34/Ps8612/Stars/gold.gif[/IMG]
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B View Post

Really didn't
    get this but whatevers.

Really didn't
    get this spam but whatevers

Then don't fucking post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

Haven't contributed shit yet I have 2500 legit thanks. Maybe in your eyes I haven't contribute yet since you don't go to CA section, but yes I do contribute, I help the forum grow, I put things out there to help others out. Taliben is an insult? You're a litle racist there buddy ol' pal. Idiot? Is that why you're logic is hypocritical is ignorant? Is that why you break the rules you made? If you're gonna make something, follow it. IDGAF about minion status, I'm just being a little more helpful while i'm here, you're assumptions are full of ignorance. Pretty sure calling others a dumb bitch is breaking the no flaming rule.
    2,500 thanks. Wow, post two hacks? Oh my god, that's impressive, and you even think you caused MPGH to grow. Calling me taliban for what reason, because I can possibly be Muslim? Yeah, that's not an insult, why would I get offended? You stupid fuck. Yeah, I'm ignorant, ahahahah. I start shit with other people for no reason, expect them to unban me, and can't take what the end game is. Yeah, I'm the douchebag. The funny thing is, I can explain everything I've done with a rule, but the only thing you can do is try to excuse yourself by trying to say that you can get away with shit because its not directly on MPGH. I can break rules, because I'm the person who has to make the hard decision when there isn't a rule for it, so you stupid bitch, this looks like your endgame. I've had it with your stupid shit. Welcome to life, don't let the door kick you on the way out.

Neither can reporters, but at least they get the facts straight.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Then why meddle in something u don't know all the facts about?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast