BBJR of Reach Mods Presents: Alien MP7 Mod *Gift for Nate!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
BBJR of Reach Mods Presents: Alien MP7 Mod *Gift for Nate!
Hey guys,

Well a couple of days ago i made this mod but since nate has been a really nice friend to me i decided to make it for him, he even has a MP7 Mod Perm. Here you go!





VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

Dont forget to thank and rep!
Desktop.rarattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
That's pretty beast. Where's my gift.
Boss mod is boss.
I'm pretty sure I made an alien one a while ago, too.
Just didn't release.
Thanks David, you have been a pretty cool friend too /yea

Definitely using, and even if I make a texture for this gun, I will save this and keep it in my folder /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Thanks David, you have been a pretty cool friend too /yea

Definitely using, and even if I make a texture for this gun, I will save this and keep it in my folder /yea
No problem.


Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
That's pretty beast. Where's my gift.
Be nice and yours will come.


Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Boss mod is boss.
I'm pretty sure I made an alien one a while ago, too.
Just didn't release.
Lol thanks show me yours?
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


No problem.




Be nice and yours will come.




Lol thanks show me yours?
Maybe later, I gotta go chill with mah friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


Maybe later, I gotta go chill with mah friend.
Your friend is an icecube?
probably is.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


No problem.

Be nice and yours will come.

Lol thanks show me yours?
I'll start with compliments.

You have a very nice signature. /
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post


probably is.
My secret is out
Of course. /yea
looks really cool dude nice work
Thanks man.
very nice and clean colored i like it!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?