I hate paying bills

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
I hate paying bills
shit sucks. im late on my phone bill, and electric and water.

phones already turned off.

cant wait till they shut everything else off!
Lol you're lazy or no cash?
im broke, pay check doesnt come in till Wednesday. T-T
too many electricity bills?

too much time on mpgh possibly
Quote Originally Posted by stubz View Post
too many electricity bills?

too much time on mpgh possibly
hahha nahh, i gets free internets,

and i have 2 fridges, and possibly buy too much beer.
Get off MPGH and get a job.
i have a job, dont get paid til wednesday
PROOF OR GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by HosteD View Post
PROOF OR GTFO.
proof of what?
All I hear is bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
All I hear is bullshit.


hmm, you must be 12
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post


hmm, you must be 12
hmm I fail to understand where you deduced that fact from.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


hmm I fail to understand where you deduced that fact from.
i fail to understand why "all you hear is bullshit"?

do you live next to a farm with lots of Bulls?
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post
i fail to understand why "all you hear is bullshit"?

do you live next to a farm with lots of Bulls?


Because it's obviously a troll?


Anyway why would you have loads of bulls? there's really only ever one "bull" on a farm as any male cows are usually sold/aren't mature enough yet to be of any use.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post




Because it's obviously a troll?
i know, im just making chit chat to +1 my way to 1337
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?