Thread: Bye MPGH

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    its called get a life and spend less time on making hacks and then it wont be such a hard effort. if your coding them then it means its for your own pleasure. with enough ppl doing the same thing, it will be better then one person not sharing and making a VIP. seriously some VIP makers set up their hack once and have an auto updater or spend like 1 hour of time updating the hacks when need be (once a month or less). yea thats sure alot of hard effort huh? yet they sit back and get paid for this shit xD. i make a private hack for my self and my friends and yea it took like one week to code the whole thing and like 2-3 hours for me to do updates when they come. im ok with them using something i worked on for that short bit of time. i have a life outside of games and game hacking. i am not in a bad financial situation. basically what im doing is just a side past time for my main focus is my college work.
    So now go ahead and tell me how long it takes you to make one of the following : anti-kick, godmode, or heal.

Updating isn't the only thing hack programming is about. If you actually coded from scratch your own private hack then you'd know. As a half-minded programmer, you'd also know that there are always improvements to be made on your code.

Also, you do not have an authority over people, and their decision to get what you believe is a life. Under a scientific definition, the very fact that we type text and post it here is proof that we have a life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Gratz on the 10 page spam mark. If your leaving, why post about it? no offence - for all these noobs care they still have hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Gratz on the 10 page spam mark. If your leaving, why post about it? no offence - for all these noobs care they still have hacks.

You're late so your post = not counted.

CLOSE THE THREAD TO STOP THE FLAMES ALREADY MINIONS.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567