Thread: Just Wondering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Just Wondering

I was just wondering if anyone is currently working on a hack for this game.

Thanks
    The only hack for this game possible program-wise (like you need to inject the game and run it) is map hack. There are a few maphacks for vCOH, but currently none for CoHO. Then there's also drop hacking which can be done by blocking opponent team's IP throught advanced firewall (it isnt exactly named advanced firewall, just a firewall program that has more "advanced" features than the normal Windows Firewall).

Also drophacking can be done by plugging out your internet cable, there's 50%-50% chance that you will get the victory.. it's also possible that game will be decided by arbitrary or whatever it means, that means if the enemy has never left a game unexceptedly (like crashing) and you have done that 3 times, then the enemy will be given the victory. That's the trust system that comes from vCOH.

tl;dr - No injectable hacks yet, but there's drop hack that is not going to live for long (they're most likely working on putting punishments for unexpected droppers).
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    Sure is taking a while to update some simple addresses... not like the graphical engine changed or something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed03 View Post
    Sure is taking a while to update some simple addresses... not like the graphical engine changed or something.
    What adresses? If you mean the launcher doing that 6GB patch, then it's just validating game files, it happens after every patch.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    OMG

Thanks
    I meant update addresses from vcoh maphack to poke the correct addresses in coho maphack...

Thanks
    I meant update addresses from vcoh maphack to poke the correct addresses in coho maphack...
    The game changed a lot actually.. The matchmaking system is different, RPG elements are added, whole interface has been changed.. pretty much the only things that remain are the in-game things like minimaps, maps (there's a few new maps in CoHO thought) etc.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb

How about using a trainer when playing offline campaigns?

This is one of the few games (I haven't seen another like it) that allows players to gain exp points from training and campaign, and those achievements can be later used in multiplayer mode, if I am not mistaken.

On top of that I don't see a anti-cheat system in place. This is the golden time for exploiting the game before things get tighter.

Forget online for now, I think we can do a lot with offline, assuming offline games are not being constantly synchronized with the main server.

In that case we need some trainer, save game editor, etc.

[Please don't tell me "make it yourself". If I could I'd post it here.]

Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOLOLOL
    HARDDDD
    FAILL
    Cuties<3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    The game changed a lot actually.. The matchmaking system is different, RPG elements are added, whole interface has been changed.. pretty much the only things that remain are the in-game things like minimaps, maps (there's a few new maps in CoHO thought) etc.
    The content of the game has nothing to do with how fog of war is rendered by the exact same game engine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rne1994 View Post
    LOLOLOL
    HARDDDD
    FAILL
    You're an idiot...

srk, CoHO has no save games in campaings etc.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    With much optimism, I think we can still use something in the campaign- old dlls, old trainers, cheat engine, etc,; given the campaigns are not monitored in any way. This will only make your general level up faster up to certain level. Still it will give an edge over others.

Thanks
    I already tried to find supply with CE but no luck supply is sever-stored so it's not changeable (same for exp).

Tried commander points also no success.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    The only hack for this game possible program-wise (like you need to inject the game and run it) is map hack. There are a few maphacks for vCOH, but currently none for CoHO. Then there's also drop hacking which can be done by blocking opponent team's IP throught advanced firewall (it isnt exactly named advanced firewall, just a firewall program that has more "advanced" features than the normal Windows Firewall).

Also drophacking can be done by plugging out your internet cable, there's 50%-50% chance that you will get the victory.. it's also possible that game will be decided by arbitrary or whatever it means, that means if the enemy has never left a game unexceptedly (like crashing) and you have done that 3 times, then the enemy will be given the victory. That's the trust system that comes from vCOH.

tl;dr - No injectable hacks yet, but there's drop hack that is not going to live for long (they're most likely working on putting punishments for unexpected droppers).
    There also is a third way to drop hack. I found this one myself.

Open CE > Select RelicCOHOWW.exe > Search for your current population amount (make sure CE is set to 4 byte), Make a unit search for the next number repeat until you have 2 left. change the value to whatever number you like... and then everybody gets out of synch error and everybody will be kicked out and then you'll have a 50% chance of winning/losing

Quote Originally Posted by srk View Post
    With much optimism, I think we can still use something in the campaign- old dlls, old trainers, cheat engine, etc,; given the campaigns are not monitored in any way. This will only make your general level up faster up to certain level. Still it will give an edge over others.
    Yes, That can be done. I used CE to do it.
    Pop = Byte
    Ammo = Float
    ManPower = float
    Fuel = Float

Edit# ^ this also works in a custom game when hosting private when only playing with bots. (so no other players but yourself)

I'm not sure about the trainers though.

Quick note every level the values are changed so you can't keep the same values.

Happy hacking~
    Last edited by Mizuruii; 10-10-2010 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuruii View Post
    Yes, That can be done. I used CE to do it.
    Pop = Byte
    Ammo = Float
    ManPower = float
    Fuel = Float

Edit# ^ this also works in a custom game when hosting private when only playing with bots. (so no other players but yourself)

I'm not sure about the trainers though.

Quick note every level the values are changed so you can't keep the same values.

Happy hacking~
    how do we look for the values? is it the "multiply what you see by 8" way? what do we search for?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srk View Post
    how do we look for the values? is it the "multiply what you see by 8" way? what do we search for?
    I'll make a guide in the main section of company of heroes~

Edit#
    CE drophack: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/131-compan...-drophack.html

Campaign + Custom game Ammo,fuel,Manpower,Pop hack:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/131-compan...ower-hack.html
    Last edited by Mizuruii; 10-11-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks
    Any1 here have an idea how to check for opponents IP-s when you plan on blocking' em with your firewall? I checked IP's with "netstat" command in cmd few times, but i don t think that there s any of my enemy IP's...

Any ideas?

PS: I am talkin about Vanilla CoH...