-Gh0st-™ Black AK-47 with Red Cinese Symbols

PollDo you like the mod?
17 votes
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
-Gh0st-™ Black AK-47 with Red Cinese Symbols
This mod was requested by timisacaveman
Here you go buddy.

SS:











INTRUCTIONS:

-Inject PV_AK-47 into GUNS_T_PV_AR

-Rename RezNew to Rez
-Gh0st-™ Black AK-47 with Red Chinese Symbols.rarattachment deleted · 25 downloads before removal
I kinda don't like the circle on top/middle of the gun, I feel like it would probably look better used as a pattern to cover more of the gun..
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I kinda don't like the circle on top/middle of the gun, I feel like it would probably look better used as a pattern to cover more of the gun..
overall atleast it looks gud
Idk what it looks like.
good job
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
First time i see a cool AK-47 mod
make the ´stripy´ red red and make other layer and put on the red some texture
lovely texture and maybe it would be alot better then this.
Looks cool with the ak all black but the red part in the front makes it wander off. Make vs 2 with all black and a Korean flag?
Idea, Good
Outcome, Not so much
Keep trying
Its ok the circle kind of kills it on the clip and on the gun the top symbol has the grey filling which doesn't go wit the gun and its too red for me but gj anyways.
I like the colors, good job
Hopefully the Chinese words don't mean chicken fried rice or table
This looks Kinda ugly. IMO ofcourse
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us