QuestionFavorite Game of All Time!

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
Favorite Game of All Time!
Post your favorite game of all time, starting from MMORPG's to FPS's to whatever the hell you play~ Mine is an MMORPG called Grand Chase
(Add pics if you want, I can't this is my school laptop(yes my school gives away laptops to their students for free))
i have lots...gonna say baldurs gate series
"The floor is made of lava".
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
"The floor is made of lava".
Lol this made me rofl xD
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Lol this made me rofl xD
I was being serious
Best. Game. Ever :3
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
I was being serious
Best. Game. Ever :3
HAHAHAHAHA!
YOU CAN'T AFFORD A GAME!
[QUOTE=Physcadelic;3337285]I was being serious
Best.[QUOTE]

Lol Iknow Iknow and I agree xD but it just made me rofl
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!
YOU CAN'T AFFORD A GAME!
HAHAAHAHAHAH!
YOUR 12!
Battlefield Bad Company 2.
NSW, Australia gives out laptops year 9 students.
I'm grade 8 this year and I got mine last year.
Pokemon Yellow.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Lol this made me rofl xD
It's fun.
But I broke stuff before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Pokemon Yellow.
I never got past the first gym.
Pikachu sucks against rock types.
SA:MP
+++++++++++++
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?