A question mark in your IGN

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
A question mark in your IGN
If you want to change your name and you want a question mark in your name... This is the tutorial:

1st
Buy a namechange.

2nd.
Find out a good name with a question mark... Like "[?]Hetero" or something else...

3rd.
Copy this: ۞
And paste it on the place where you want to put the question mark.

Example: [۞]Hetero


**ATTENTION**
NOTHING WILL APPEAR IF YOU PASTE THIS ۞!
I never understand for what is that "mark"
You cant just press "?" ?
what is the kind of mark
If you put ۞ will have the ?, probably because CF can't read that, so they put ? mark.
You cant copy that mark so just go to character map and copy it!
i know that man
ohh man ty i was looking for that !!!
Old...
I Found This Out When I Started Talking In English On Chinese Crossfire...
good job man
i was searching for that and finally
Nice find, thanks.
thanks dude good jop
I Wonder is there any other symbals?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us