ExclamationOPK source code

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
OPK source code
Creds go to skalagix

Since 1abel released his trainer with updated codes, I might as well release the updated vac script. If you haven't noticed the other ones aren't updated so they dc you. I updated the addresses myself, thanks to Phil? for the script. Works as of Aug 13 2008.

Code:

Code:
[ENABLE]
483326:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

48332F:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

483338:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

[DISABLE]

483326:
mov [ecx+000000c8],edx

48332F:
mov [ecx+000000cc],edx

483338:
mov [ecx+000000d0],eax
For best results, use in conjunction with a working bypass.
Stand on 0, 0, 0 on Junk Flea, and then enable it so you see people underneath you. Then exit that game and go into any other game you want. Once you go into the other game you most likely appear offmap and then you can start killing. If you run out of ammo use your knife.
Learn me this.
Wow thanks so much for this I will try it out!!
Thanks Rico,i'll check this out
This isnt source code btw, just address's lol.
Works as of Aug 13 2008
Suspicious.
Quote Originally Posted by MesoPlz View Post
Suspicious.
If it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't, there's isn't anything to be worried about lol.
its not like its going to destroy your PC

try for urself
Quote Originally Posted by Carms View Post
If it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't, there's isn't anything to be worried about lol.
its not like its going to destroy your PC

try for urself
WHAT IF IT DOES
Wait it probably won't.
DAMN INSTALLER STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool might try it out if my FKIN INSTALLER WORKS.
I made a trainer already im going to release now lol.

Edit: I did not use this source code btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
I made a trainer already im going to release now lol.

Edit: I did not use this source code btw.
lol i was working on a trainer too

i am useless tho so i'll be here for awhile yet.

so Good Job
Cool, ill try it out
Where Would We Enter This Source Code?
learn c++ and crap lol
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us