worth it?

PollWhich Theme
21 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
worth it?
ok, I'm thinking about making a new HUD mod, and literally modding EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE HUD I CAN. I just need to know what theme people want for it most.


COLOR SCHEMES:

Blood:


Alien:


Future Orange:


Starcraft 2:


NFS:
[IMG]http:/dows7themes.net/wp-content/gallery/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-wallpaper-theme/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-2-wallpaper-1.jpg[/IMG]
Out of those choices "Black Need For Speed Carbon" caught my eye.
- -
Good luck with this & hope you finish this project.
future orange or alien.
STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!



or Alien...
Starcraft would look weird, blue is
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Why is this in elite?
good point...should I get it moved to regular?
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
yes ;p
/Request move to regular Discussion section
Which is the HUD of NFS carbon?
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
Which is the HUD of NFS carbon?
its just that I would make a HUD with a theme of NFS.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?