LightbulbHack For All PB's-Hack Universal...

Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
Hack For All PB's-Hack Universal...
Because major applications for other types of PB .... Why not create a universal hack? one that works in all Pointblank!

The RCD has created a hack that led to the Blackout Project and Pointblank ...

Why not create an equal?

How difficult?

Thank you for listening!
I agree. Add the turkey
Quote Originally Posted by proof16 View Post
I agree. Add the turkey
I also was of the same opinion as you.....
Quote Originally Posted by Fenixbeta View Post
I agree!

We will appeal for hackers to create a universal hack for us

Indonesia / Latin / Brazilian / Etc. ..
Yes.... Thnaks


Quote Originally Posted by proof16 View Post
I agree. Add the turkey

Up...
Quote Originally Posted by cardio82 View Post
good ....
yes, Thanks for visit...

UP....
I agree with your opinion
I Agree, I want a PB Brazil hack
[R] Hax Reborn worked was universal in all existing Point Blank but was patched T_T
Make a Trainer PB Universal Hack is Not Easy, you must input Bypassing X-Trap, Hackshield, and Frost in Injector Project.
And you must submit all offset (pointer hack) from All Game PB and Write in .dll Project.
Quote Originally Posted by Andzin View Post
[R] Hax Reborn worked was universal in all existing Point Blank but was patched T_T
Yes,It would be good here in an equal MPGH ...

Quote Originally Posted by pendosa View Post
I also was of the same opinion as you.....
Up...


Quote Originally Posted by M.Codec~ View Post
I Agree, I want a PB Brazil hack
Up...


Quote Originally Posted by B0C4HNDESO View Post
I agree with your opinion
up...
Quote Originally Posted by indra11tng View Post
Make a Trainer PB Universal Hack is Not Easy, you must input Bypassing X-Trap, Hackshield, and Frost in Injector Project.
And you must submit all offset (pointer hack) from All Game PB and Write in .dll Project.
Yes, I know the difficulties, but think of the number of users who would benefit from this ...

Cover a larger number of users, promoting the name of MPGH for everyone ...
Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?