Nexon is checking for mods now well according to a few people they are i have not a clue cause i dont use them :/ but i do test them... So can anyone gimmie more info about this?
/Discuss
Yep, I just tried yoda's MG stuff he made for me
Nexon has auto repatch
i have a dumped Engine.exe but i need cshell. if i can get those files, i should be able to start on a bypass with a simple hotkey push, mods would work.
although, lately i've been modding Sudden Attack NA...rez opk seems like it might work on there game cuz they don't have a map checker XD
I have a hypothesis
Imma redl CA and see if it works
i'm running a fresh install of CA on a totally different computer than i'm normally on. it wont work
Has anyone tried the folder method yet?
Originally Posted by aeronyx
Has anyone tried the folder method yet?
thats how i always run CA. and it will run the game with folders, but it wont run with modded files in the folder
So what's the problem with the mods?
daum they dounf a way to patch it .
so no mods: O
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight
so no mods: O
no .
Finally, im happy they finally did, if they hadn't, I was gonna turn the whole game into super mario
Originally Posted by supercarz1991
Finally, im happy they finally did, if they hadn't, I was gonna turn the whole game into super mario
Mine Mario Rec boxes ;D
Good times, RIP RMS for now.
I believe I have found the function or memory location should I say rather that's responsible for checking the files. Shouldn't be hard to detour it.
in Europe mods still work...
But they've been saying about a modshield for ages...So maybe with next patch they will fix it