Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Need some assitance

Heya, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, so I may sound like a noob, but it's only because I am.

Okay, so I downloaded Hell_Demon's console hack thingy, with no freaking idea how to use it https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ell_demon.html I got it from there I believe the title of the thread was Console Command hack with the prefix [Release]. So I downloaded the attachment HDHack.rar I extracted it ran mirc.exe and clicked the buttons, yes yes I know he says that the buttons don't actually do anything, but I didn't know what else to do to get them to work.

Can anyone tell me how to get this to work?

~Shiro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro583 View Post
    Heya, I'm new to the whole hacking thing, so I may sound like a noob, but it's only because I am.

Okay, so I downloaded Hell_Demon's console hack thingy, with no freaking idea how to use it https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ell_demon.html I got it from there I believe the title of the thread was Console Command hack with the prefix [Release]. So I downloaded the attachment HDHack.rar I extracted it ran mirc.exe and clicked the buttons, yes yes I know he says that the buttons don't actually do anything, but I didn't know what else to do to get them to work.

Can anyone tell me how to get this to work?

~Shiro
    If I'm not mistaken, you use the corresponding NUMPAD keys that are listed on the HDHack to activate it in-game.

edit: after looking at it again, yes the "NP" means numpad. so NP1 = numpad 1
    Last edited by 666demon666; 04-10-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Thanks. The problem is I'm on a laptop. I tried using a keyboard but it was still unresponsive.

Edit: Nevermind got it to work and it is great! =)

I just have one more question, though. How detectable is this? I'm never going to use it publicly around other people so please factor that out if you tell me. Will I be banned if I just use it on solo runs? What could expose me other than people reporting me?

Thank you!
    ~Shiro
    Last edited by Shiro583; 04-10-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks. The problem is I'm on a laptop. I tried using a keyboard but it was still unresponsive.

Edit: Nevermind got it to work and it is great! =)

I just have one more question, though. How detectable is this? I'm never going to use it publicly around other people so please factor that out if you tell me. Will I be banned if I just use it on solo runs? What could expose me other than people reporting me?

Thank you!
    ~Shiro
    If you have friends that added you or even anyone that add you and they notice you completing runs at an irregular rate, there's a chance of report. As for other means of being exposed, I'm not sure myself unless you're unlucky and a GM happens to pop in somehow. So far it's safe to just private and solo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Alrighty. cool. I tend not to have many friends on at a time, and they tend to be busy doing other stuff. Plus I know that most of em are as anti-grinding as me. I'm pretty sure I'm safe in that department.

Thanks Again!
    ~Shiro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Use the NumPad, the buttons don't actually do anything. =)

Thanks
    Alrighty. cool. I tend not to have many friends on at a time, and they tend to be busy doing other stuff. Plus I know that most of em are as anti-grinding as me. I'm pretty sure I'm safe in that department.

Thanks Again!
    ~Shiro
    If you don't want your character banned don't hack on it. Any of the available hacks you could use are detectable programmatically by Nexon with just a little bit of effort. As I said previously, assume they're watching your every move and simply don't have a monetary reason to care yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Again!
    ~Shiro
    but they can see the notif of the dung u are lunching n how fast u are lunching.. my advice to u is say u thingy glitch and delete em