Rap battle Final judging

PollWho won??
19 votes
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Rap battle Final judging
Ok guys i need ya to vote on this
thread to see who was better
....
Dreamerkii (Me)
or
@Toxin



[CENTER]
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
This shit aint nothing but on my balls, like an itch.
Down the road you better start to hitch,
Your ears, my rhymes will enrich.

I aint a ******, so I aint scared to go first,
Watching you bleed deep as I finish this verse.
You can come at me with your worse,
No matter what I'm sending you home in a hearse.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
@Toxin
so you call yourself toxin-well i got the antidote
cuz your rhymes are child play lke a kid passin note
and your easy to control so @J Miliam pass me the remote
if this battle was a water race i ll be on a torpedo boat


Honestly toxin your just a waste of space
your useless lke a army base
you should be scared cuz i got that coup de grace
you should stop now cuz you aint winnin this race

marine corp stay on my mind
your no way near me so i guess your runnin this race blind
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


@Dreamerkiid _
Well goddamn, shouldn't of took you for granted
You're brain dead, might want to get that transplanted.
When this battles over with my ears will be disenchanted,
And you might wanna check your balls, must of been implanted.

If you think I'm getting hit by the shit you say,
Then step back, and admire, cause its all on display.
Don't worry, I'll step up I'll meet you halfway.
After this @FUKO is gonna want a slow motion instant replay.

Waste of fucking space?
Niggah you're a fucking fucking disgrace.
Get a napkin clean the shit off your face.
My heads the motherfucking knowledge base.

Water? This is race for mother fucking rats,
You know what they say, if you win, you're still a rat.
Could top you with my heart monitor going flat.
Come on cut the chit chat, get out of here, there aint no dealing with this cat.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
@Toxin
your cute cuz you think you got some potenial
Between me you we got a big differential
Effing with me you better stay pack with your essential
So go off runnin to your house- oops I meant apt -nonresidential

In this battle i know i got the better flow
cuz i am a broken down sink - I always overflow
And I'm something you might not want to visit- skid row
In those places they shoot you from head to toe
they ll take your head off and you ll be lke-where my body go?

and you think im a fuckin disgrace
haha you must be stuck in your imaginary place
and your brain must be in dead space
im a future marine so i move in my own military pace
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Welcome to the kingdom, I own.
On your knees, I'm leanin while getting blown.
Scrub step away from my throne,
Cause there is no way I'm getting beat my some goddamn unknown.

And get out of here with that marine shit,
It'll look like nothing after this skit,
Everyone better duck, cause everyones getting hit.
I've been going easy, I'll admit.

I'm slinging words like bullets left and right,
Could beat your ass all night,
Now think about this before you write,
I'm a dog with no bark, and all bite.

Fucking with a piece of shit, nothing.
While you're choking on my ding-a-ling
Don't worry, I'll take you under my wing,
You'll be my puppet without strings,
Besides, I'm your father from your mom's one night fling.

(7am, just woke up hung over. Give myself an A+)
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post

@Toxin

I torn down your kingdom and made it into my Maroc
In here your a mouse and im a blood thristy Hawk
Now its time to back the game that you talk
before i slap and eye out you ll need bi focal to see me walk

In this battle i know i excede
my rhymes coming down lke a stampede
Right now im sittin bakk rollin up this pineapple weed
so dont eff with me
Before i shoot you up and make you lke christopher reed
and evict you out your home "like bitch i got the deed"

And if you a dog im bout to put you down
turn your smiles into frowns
put my foot on ya chest sayin where my crown
then leave you un concious and come bakk around
help you up on your two feet just to stomp you bakk to the ground
owwwe!!

I know this is painful
but your rhymes are shameful
and a lil distatseful
and my punchline are fatal
and im so graceful
cant you see im one of gods angel
after this your goin to need some spatial
and im never gonna stop shoutin out the corp cuz im so FOREVER FAITHFUL

Ps And im sorry if i made you cry
Just always rememeber Semper Fi Or Die








Quote Originally Posted by hydra706 View Post
me
lmao if you say so
Toxin becuase shes sexy .
toxin because he kept 4 lines per verse, you were 2/3/4/5.

so yah. you stupid.


Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Toxin becuase shes sexy .
ahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaa hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaah ahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaaha hahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Toxin becuase shes sexy .
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
toxin because he kept 4 lines per verse, you were 2/3/4/5.

so yah. you stupid.




ahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaa hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaah ahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaaha hahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahaha haahahaha
then vote guys the poll is up there
and why should that matter
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _ View Post
then vote guys the poll is up there
and why should that matter
It shows flow? A sense of rhythm?

And nah toxin didn't beat him by that much.
Toxin, obviously


/dick sucking
Battling with Toxin, the opponent has 0% of win.
a.k.a my vote goes to Toxin, what the Wolf said.

And you voted yourself? Good coming from you dude.
Nah but seriously Toxin.
Beat you down like the hand of god ><
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Nah but seriously Toxin.
Beat you down like the hand of god ><
@**********
so you think i didnt do good??
Have they even rapped yet...??
Already voting for Toxin get off his dick
Isnt the rap battle tourney dead now?
No you were great.
I just think he was better.
Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
No you were great.
I just think he was better.
@**********
AWWW if you say
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?