OP Enemies

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
OP Enemies
I hate when watching anime, the villain is just like a fucking god, and the other people are fucking weaklings...Usually they somehow pull off the win, but just annoying lol

Or when an extremely important character dies...
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Or when an extremely important character dies...
Go watch naruto then. No one actually dies in that show, and the enemies all commit suicide(literally).


The only OP enemy is Aizen from bleach, but thats because his power is trolling.
Naruto never really met my interest....Plus, It's good to have a strong enemy, but over and over again gets pretty old.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Naruto never really met my interest....Plus, It's good to have a strong enemy, but over and over again gets pretty old.
What series are you talking about in particular?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


What series are you talking about in particular?
Well, a few times on Inuyasha, Shikibane Hime, and Claymore.
Don't think you saw any of them but
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Well, a few times on Inuyasha, Shikibane Hime, and Claymore.
Don't think you saw any of them but
Inuyasha sucked majorly. Its a "classic" if only for the first so many episodes. Then its just Barrier>newpower>barrier>new power. The whole plot is so arbitrary its stupid. I mean if you take into accound the "jewel shards" are the whole reason for the show, its pretty obvious the producer milked views with bullshit like "oh look another jewel shard".

Shikabane Hime has an "OK" enemy, it isn't too ridiculous. I personally felt that the show intentionally tried to make all the powers seem like they were from marvel.

Claymore's enemy is Priscilla, which the anime only shows in the end in a filler fight. She's turned up lately in the manga, but she hasn't really fought the main character, or her group.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Inuyasha sucked majorly. Its a "classic" if only for the first so many episodes. Then its just Barrier>newpower>barrier>new power. The whole plot is so arbitrary its stupid. I mean if you take into accound the "jewel shards" are the whole reason for the show, its pretty obvious the producer milked views with bullshit like "oh look another jewel shard".

Shikabane Hime has an "OK" enemy, it isn't too ridiculous. I personally felt that the show intentionally tried to make all the powers seem like they were from marvel.

Claymore's enemy is Priscilla, which the anime only shows in the end in a filler fight. She's turned up lately in the manga, but she hasn't really fought the main character, or her group.
I got to about episode 80 something and stopped watching Inuyasha for that exact reason. Every few episodes was another jewel shard and barrier.

And wow, you know just about everything I watched...
.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
I got to about episode 80 something and stopped watching Inuyasha for that exact reason. Every few episodes was another jewel shard and barrier.

And wow, you know just about everything I watched...
.
I've watched/read pretty much everything.
Well the question is, do you prefer opponents who are way stronger, trying to fight a group of weaklings, or do you prefer a mediocre opponent trying to fight a bunch of mediocre guys?
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
Well the question is, do you prefer opponents who are way stronger, trying to fight a group of weaklings, or do you prefer a mediocre opponent trying to fight a bunch of mediocre guys?
I like it even.
A struggle, but not when there just getting destroyed the whole time and a fucking miracle happens and they somehow kill him.

It's cool every once in a while though.
Watch berserk, the enemies are basically gods but the anti-hero is nuts =D

Point is, battles arent won in that anime just by pulling shit off in the last minute like naruto/bleach/one piece
Quote Originally Posted by ramiiX View Post
Watch berserk, the enemies are basically gods but the anti-hero is nuts =D

Point is, battles arent won in that anime just by pulling shit off in the last minute like naruto/bleach/one piece
Dunno, I'll check One Piece out before I watch anything else...I want to finish Shikibane Hime before I start One Piece though.
Is Shikibane Hime any good? I just finished HunterXHunter, it blew my mind.
Quote Originally Posted by ramiiX View Post
Is Shikibane Hime any good? I just finished HunterXHunter, it blew my mind.
So far it's alright, but wouldn't be my choice to watch.
If you like Dubbed, it's called Corpse Princess....You should watch Claymore, or Full Metal Alchemist, those 2 were my favorite animes I watched recently.
@ramiiX
The power of friendship always pissed me off when they won a fight with an overpowered move.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?