Title

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Title
After I fully know C++, what language should I learn?
I was thinking Java -> PHP & SQL -> Assembly -> I'll see then

So what do you think?
(I'm not going for hacking mainly)
What ever you want, we can't decide for you.
Quote Originally Posted by SERG View Post
What ever you want, we can't decide for you.
Yeah but what is smart?
Like what would be easier, and what would be more useful to make money with.
Quote Originally Posted by Omar the Sand****** View Post


Yeah but what is smart?
Like what would be easier, and what would be more useful to make money with.
The money you generate doesn't depend on the language you choose, that depends on your ideas...

You mean making money in a legit way or what?
You'll never fully learn a programming language, just saying. Do php/js + html/css if you want to start earning
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You'll never fully learn a programming language, just saying. Do php/js + html/css if you want to start earning
I know I'll never fully learn a language but I think yiu know what I meant.
And with the php + sql I meant the web languages, like php, html, javascript, xml, css, sql, asp etc.
But thanks, I'll go with the web stuff after C++ then.

And then Java and then Assembly.
So it'll be a while before I start hacking for mpgh. If that ever happens
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us