ArrowSig Request

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Sig Request
Main Text/Name: N/A

Sub Text/Quote: I Dream in Reality...

Size: 500x250 something like that, could be a big bigger/smaller.

Style: Preferably photography inspired, but im cool with all except with anime/cartoons.

Theme: Any but <3 dark themes as well color spectrum.

Colour: Up to you.

Image/Render: Stock photograph, field of flowers, idk something that matches the quote. up 2 you. /care

Designer: @Scrcrw @Ryguy @Doc @Ethereal @Kyle any of the GOOD GFX artists.
No newbs plz.



Other Information: If you have any questions or ideas drop me a PM. Thank you.
Like dis?
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Like dis?
kinda sorta... Cept too big, too mono-colored.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Main Text/Name: N/A

Sub Text/Quote: I Dream in Reality...

Size: 500x250 something like that, could be a big bigger/smaller.

Style: Preferably photography inspired, but im cool with all except with anime/cartoons.

Theme: Any but <3 dark themes as well color spectrum.

Colour: Up to you.

Image/Render: Stock photograph, field of flowers, idk something that matches the quote. up 2 you. /care

Designer: @Scrcrw @Ryguy @Doc @Ethereal @Kyle any of the GOOD GFX artists.
No newbs plz.



Other Information: If you have any questions or ideas drop me a PM. Thank you.
LoL "no newbs plz" xD
I am newbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I am newbs.

Repooosttt lol I still have that in my PB... I didnt ask you bc u already made 2 for me... But feel free to try if ur bored!

BTW are using a border there! ohhh a GFX crime,
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post


Repooosttt lol I still have that in my PB... I didnt ask you bc u already made 2 for me... But feel free to try if ur bored!

BTW are using a border there! ohhh a GFX crime,
If I can get my external drive fixed up I can try, it would be like 2 weeks late...lol
That's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it...maybe I'll make gifts for all my students. Hm.

THEY WERE CINEMATIC/EPIC AND I WAS NEWBS
lol when is classes starting? i haven't been to WC in a minute.... I did ask rich to make the forum though, but hes been busy.
Alright... checking.



What about this one?
Still hab it too!! i keep all my gifts... well the good ones anyway.
i dont got no good park stocks but ill come up with something
I'll work on one when I get home from work. Just got some yummy stocks lastnight
@Liz

[


Edit:

@Liz sry link pic fixed now
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us