Extreme Memory Editor

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Extreme Memory Editor

What is Extreme Memory Editor?
Extreme Memory Editor is well, a memory editor and scanner that scan a process' memory for a value of your choice. It's a little simillar to Cheat Engine.

How do I use this program?
The functionality of this program is very similar to Cheat Engine. If you know how to use Cheat Engine it shouldn’t be very hard to use this!

How do I edit values or descriptions from the address list?
Just double-click on the value you want to edit, enter your new value and hit Enter on your keyboard.

What does the Freeze option do?
It freezes the current value of the address you’ve chosen so that it does not change. This can be useful for an ammo address so when you check the Freeze box the ammo will stay the same.

Why aren’t there any ‘Scan types’?

As this is the first version of the program I have not implemented something like that yet. It may appear in future versions but for now you can only scan for exact values.

What does ‘Scan main module only’ do?

It scans the main module of the selected process which speeds up the scan process by a large margin. If the value you are trying to find does not appear with the option ticked try un-ticking it and try again.

What does ‘Quick Scan’ do?
Quick Scan works by skipping addresses that are not located on the 32-bit aligned boundary. For example, if ‘4 Bytes’ or ‘Float’ was the selected value type then it would skip addresses that are not perfectly divisible to 4. The same thing happens with ‘2 Bytes’ except this time it skips addresses if they are not perfectly divisible by 2. For other value types Quick Scan does not apply.

Can I save addresses I found?

As of now, you can’t. I will hopefully implement a saving feature in a future version.

Is this detected by Anti-Cheat software?
I’ve tested this on Combat Arms which uses HackShield as an anti-cheat and it seems that Extreme Memory Editor can’t open the process because it’s protected. As usual with VAC any memory modifications will be detected however for games like Black Ops Single Player it should be safe to use since VAC doesn’t really ‘care’.

Can I trust new updates of Extreme Memory Editor?
Yes, if there is a new version out, you can check the about screen and it will notify you about it. Click Yes and then a window will appear with a download link (probably from MediaFire), a virus scan link and a little change log. It is entirely up to you to update it or not. I’m not responsible if you download a copy from a third party.

I found a bug, what should I do?
Please contact me on MPGH via VM/PM (please note the underscore).

Features:

- Friendly GUI (hopefully anyway)
- Process list with icons
- Fast memory scanning
- Memory range options
- Add addresses manually
- Add multiple addresses to the addreses list
- Change address values
- Includes a readme

Special Thanks:
- Dark Byte
- @Jason
- @Hell_Demon
- @Blubb1337

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ExtremeMemoryEditor.rar - Jotti's malware scan

It's a false positive because its *cough* obfuscated.
ExtremeMemoryEditor.rarattachment deleted · 854 downloads before removal
looks gud man
YAY NEW CHEAT ENGINE NEW WAY 2 HACK!
Hope this is not detected xD
Looks very good master. Very Good

Edit: Thank him for his hard work mofos
Cool, have you tried it on CA yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Cool, have you tried it on CA yet?
Read the FAQ in the main post. The answer is under 'Is this detected by Anti-Cheat software?'

I probably should add that I didn't run as admin so it might work if you do.
Still looks like ass, good job though.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Still looks like ass, good job though.
Thanks Jason.
Make it able to view the whole memory like CE. + Fix the openprocess thingy, somehow!

I need an UCE :P
Undetected? Get out of MPGH nao. Ugh, I really cbf'ed making a memory view, it's going to kill memory resources and I cbf'ed making a new control.
Nice work.
I just don't like the look of the GUI
CHEAT ENGINE..
how did you make it ?haha
i want to make a speedhack like in C.E
----------------------------------
Undetected i can find addie here haha
Good Job son. (:
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us