Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Source Code
Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
#define Num_Max 2 //figure it out
void t()
{
	DWORD Cshell;
	while (!(Cshell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("Cshell.dll")))
	{
		Sleep(10);
	} PDWORD p = (PDWORD)(Cshell+0x311A48); //base 
	while (!(*p)) Sleep(100);
	if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)) //hotkey
	{
		for (int i=0;i<440;i++)
		{
			PDWORD pp = (PDWORD)(*p+0x4*i);
			if (*pp)
			{
				PFLOAT pf = (PFLOAT)(*pp+0x2420); //addy
				if (*pf) *pf = Num_Max; 
			}
		}
	}
	MessageBeep(MB_ICONEXCLAMATION);
}

void s()
{
	HWND hWnd;
	while (!(hWnd = FindWindow("CrossFire", 0))) { Sleep(100); }
	SetTimer(hWnd, 99, 80, (TIMERPROC)t);
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule, 
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call, 
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	if (ul_reason_for_call == 1)
	{
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)s, 0, 0, 0);
	}
    return TRUE;
}


{
	if (ul_reason_for_call == 1)
	{ 
MessageBoxA(0, "Made by Cody, Leecher using this can smd.", "Successfully Injected", 0);
                system("start http://www.MPGH.net");
}
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)s, 0, 0, 0);
	}
    return TRUE;
}
Umm what does it do?
get out of this section
@iCody is it currently working? I really wanna try my addies on it I have Long Knife and 7 more
and can I have ur MSN iCody?
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
@iCody is it currently working? I really wanna try my addies on it I have Long Knife and 7 more
and can I have ur MSN iCody?
@SteamAss yes this is working, but since the patch's im not sure about the addy's in it. I know that the base is working on it.

Northstar.Cody@Y ahoo.com
@sam22 Add ^
This base looked stupid everything is coded wrong, please go back to basic & read more c++ books!
Quote Originally Posted by Fido Dido View Post
This base looked stupid everything is coded wrong, please go back to basic & read more c++ books!
Lol, theres errors in it on purpose.
Eww, This code is FULL of errors. Like Fido said, Read Up!
Quote Originally Posted by Sexy. View Post
Eww, This code is FULL of errors. Like Fido said, Read Up!
Learn to read leecher. I put an error to cause all of them.
Quote Originally Posted by iCody View Post
Learn to read leecher. I put an error to cause all of them.
he is leecher??? (or she)
you leeched a code patched full wrong and keep saying to the others leecher? .-.
@iCody
I'm a leecher? Bro, gtfo I made my own hack. Undetected even after patch. But I'M the leecher
Well he already explained the errors are on purpose so please stop saying " This code is leeched and full of errors e.t.c" btw Sexy i like ur Avatar [that girl hot]
@Fly3r
She's my girls sister lol.
This works but you have to change the addies to working ones
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us