working rez cham file

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
working rez cham file
Im not giving instructions on making this work...nor am I saying this even still works but in theory.it should due to the fact he rs.rez from the april patch is 100% identical to he 1 from the most recent patch

Sort I can't provide ss atm sue to the fact I have no computer monitor and im posting via mobile, this file worked last month, so no reason it shouldn't now

If u find a.way of making this work, bust out a SS.

Can't provide a scan or even put as attachment, this was on my ********e, so close this if u want, im just trying to share.something that should in theory, work

download
http://www.med iafire.com/?9f514ia3mhoup39

How I did it fir bypass
have orginal rs rez in game folder
Start game
login
Alt tab outa ca
Replace rs rez with the modded rez file provided
Go back in game and you should have chams
But with the may patch, u should crash
is the outside link apporved?
Elite section is auto approve anyway, so no difference
oh. i did not know that
Yup also ppl with underlines under their respective usernames can purge their own threads
lol does it actually? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Does it actuallywhat? O.o
work since rez mods have been patched for a while


I'll test this asap.

Should we keep a clean copy of rs.rez?
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I'll test this asap.

Should we keep a clean copy of rs.rez?
u should probably do that
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


u should probably do that
Spam, unnecessary.
Doesn't work for me.
Can we have some screenshots please. Most replies are replying its not working. A confirmed answer ?
Trolled boys.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?