QuestionWant a Avatar pic or other. Please help.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Want a Avatar pic or other. Please help.
Hello,

I don´t know how to make one, and have not enough time to learn it, or to do it myself.
So i am askings you,
can you make me a avatar or sig or picture which includes:

-DomeTune
-maybe a picture of me, when you think yes, then aks me for one.
or
-a anime-guy or other, what is like that.

I am not good in english...

I want to thank you now. in front of makin it

I am a boy. <<- Information of myself



Please i need help

Your DomeTune
Illl try to make u one.
Give me more information plz.
Done Didn't know what u want so i made this.
ⓘ

Uploaded with ImageShack.usⓘ
U like? @DomeTune
Ok this is very nice, but mor background colours,
DomeTune, maybe just D and T big ?)
i dont know how i can upload picture s
but maybe myself, in fornt of a blue - black background, but it should be bright (german = hell)

I thank you
ugh....alright i'll try to make a new one.
okey thank you very much

information:
Devil May Cry 4 (pro-gamer)
Car-Driver-Games (my speciality) maybe in front of a car and wild like the last picture (look overhead)
Much Fantasie
I Love Shooter-Games
16 years old
Gymnasium (school: Alexander-Hegius-Gymnasium / AHG)
have a girlfriend


thank you
Alright i'll see if i can make u a new one i'm just have to finish some other work.
oke thank you ))
I'll make one when I have time. Having exams atm.


This is what i made so far. It is very boring but:

My plan is to place this on the motor helmet of a car looking trough the windshield. But i can't find a picture i like. If anyone can find a picture where you are looking trough the the windshield like you are driving a car. You need to be able to see the motor helmet.
I need that pic to finish this! Anyone?

I know the soldiers feet are missing. I'll see if i can find some soldiers with feet.
thanks it looks very nice but i want some other kind i post you something
DomeTune as Avatar or Pictur pls :))
HuHu,
i do not speak or write english well, but i tried it. When you cant understand the things standing below then ask me i tell you in german.
My Title says what i am searching for. I want someone to make a few picture of me in different backgrounds. The Following links give you pictures of me and for the back ground and information mabye how you can do it

And Some Information about me:
Devil May Cry 4 (pro-gamer)
Car-Driver-Games (my speciality) maybe in front of a car
Much Fantasie
I Love Shooter-Games
16 years old
Gymnasium (school: Alexander-Hegius-Gymnasium / AHG)
have a girlfriend
listen to techno / hardcore / hardstyle / shuffle and charts
(Favourites:
"Where is The Love" by "Barracuda"
and
"Ass in the Air" by "DJ Playboy")




http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8789/dsc00347go.jpg

<--- that is me , maybe you can put me in the next picture, in front of the demon, and not the anime-guy/boy it would be a good effect, and maybe the blue and dark colours over me. Because i am a pro in this game i chose this picture

--> in front of this:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7799/dmc4v.jpg
(Or just on one side so everthing is to see but colour me like in the picture, and put DomeTune lower right corner)


http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7007/dsc00316i.jpg
<-- This one maybe just me in the following picture on the right side because i am dark to, and my be you could make it in the colours of the anime girl
would be nice
-->
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4...ingsflying.jpg
(or in the middle of this: -->
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1078/pandorapg.jpg
where the two person are make me please smaler and put me in their and put my Name in it anywhere and the Word "Fantasy" in the picture)


in this :
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1...t1500x246d.jpg
only my name similar as the colours of the bat in the front ground
and my head between the wings of the bat and behind the colours

And now all links again so maybe you can make your ideas and post them please.

-->
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8789/dsc00347go.jpg
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7799/dmc4v.jpg
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7007/dsc00316i.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4...ingsflying.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1...t1500x246d.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1267/technohouse.jpg
<-> http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7052/dsc00474l.jpg
Make the two together maybe, but make me your picture avatars and co of all the information and picture.
If you have question, ask me and i would give you an answer )


I thank You if You could make me All of them, cause then i can look which i like the best


I THANK YOUUU!

Your DomeTune
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us