[First program] Exorcist Bot

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[First program] Exorcist Bot V2.1
Well I recently started playing a game called Aika online, I was tired of the endless grinding so I decided to try some auto macro programs. None suited my needs, So I decided, Its time I learn how to script! After half a days work and testing this is, Exorcist Bot! If I'm not mistaken this is the only bot out for Aika online.

The bot includes:
-AutoPot (Delay Based)
-AutoHunt
-AutoTalk
-AutoBuff


ChangeLog:
1.0-2.0: Added auto pot and talk
2.0-2.1: Fixed the auto talk

Screenshot:
Version One


Version Two


Virus scan:
ExorcistBot.rar - Jotti's malware scan

DOWNLOAD BELOW vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ExorcistBot.rarattachment deleted · 87 downloads before removal
Needs two virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Needs two virus scans.
Sorry about that, got em up now.
Two links to the scans, anyone can fake a clean scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Two links to the scans, anyone can fake a clean scan.
Wait what? Give me the links to scan this please? There is no virus. But if you want proof I don't know any other sites that scan stuff.
VirusTotal.com
Approved, very simple though. For future reference, quoting a scan is NOT the same as linking it.
Yeahhh my coding is lacking. I don't really understand anything yet but luckily I only need the bare minimum to bot all night

EDIT: How come I can't edit my own thread? 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by Arystar Krory View Post
How come I can't edit my own thread? 0.o
You can only edit your post within 24 hours.
Thanks for the info. That really sucks if it takes me more than 24 hours to update my programs :/
Quote Originally Posted by Arystar Krory View Post
Thanks for the info. That really sucks if it takes me more than 24 hours to update my programs :/
Just pm jason with the updated version/post.

@Jason
Looks like a nice little program
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Looks like a nice little program
My friend taught me some more neat little tricks today so expect a V3 XD
Just make a new thread for the future version. If the changes aren't just little bug fixes then it's fine to create a new thread, as long as we see some substantial difference from the first one.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us