Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    No, sorry, assuming you mean the 1 a day limited raids.
    yeah i try to reload the raid map with "changemap_to_current_random_sector" it works, reload the boss but he do not drop the items again so you get just the xp of it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by haseox5 View Post
    yeah i try to reload the raid map with "changemap_to_current_random_sector" it works, reload the boss but he do not drop the items again so you get just the xp of it
    well, the message has already been sent to the server for you to get Mission XP. You only get boss XP cuz you reloaded the map AFTER the server message was sent.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shm0ke View Post
    well, the message has already been sent to the server for you to get Mission XP. You only get boss XP cuz you reloaded the map AFTER the server message was sent.
    i know i not interest on XP i wanna the items but for that need to pass the raid limit per day and the most close command was reload the map =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by shm0ke View Post
    Question: Has anyone gotten banned from using this to level up?

I mean if I want to jump from 52 to 56 today, and I go into labyrinth,

let the clock run to about 15 minutes (so I'm not on rankings),

then after I kill boss and get mission screen I use the reload current map command over and over and ohk the final Dopplegangers,

and just keep collecting the boss kill xp (not mission xp) ...

will this show up on rankings for anything or raise a flag for a ban? I realize it's sort of "case to case" with the bans, I'm just wanting experienced opinions from those that may of leveled this way.
    Last edited by Mad_Scientist; 07-18-2011 at 10:07 PM.

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scientist View Post

Question: Has anyone gotten banned from using this to level up?

I mean if I want to jump from 52 to 56 today, and I go into labyrinth,

let the clock run to about 15 minutes (so I'm not on rankings),

then after I kill boss and get mission screen I use the reload current map command over and over and ohk the final Dopplegangers,

and just keep collecting the boss kill xp (not mission xp) ...

will this show up on rankings for anything or raise a flag for a ban? I realize it's sort of "case to case" with the bans, I'm just wanting experienced opinions from those that may of leveled this way.
    The rankings are dysfunctional (I don't see any rankings at all for labyrinth) or you will be the top 3 (I completed it in 2 minutes with a party).

AFAIK, there have been people getting banned with 5 million XP - 64 level exploits in labyrinth. However, beyond that I am not sure.

Leveling from 50 to 54 is not bad at all. I leveled pretty quickly from 40 to 60 in about 4~5 days.
    Last edited by Vegeance; 07-18-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    Retired

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeance View Post

The rankings are dysfunctional (I don't see any rankings at all for labyrinth) or you will be the top 3 (I completed it in 2 minutes with a party).

AFAIK, there have been people getting banned with 5 million XP - 64 level exploits in labyrinth. However, beyond that I am not sure.

Leveling from 50 to 54 is not bad at all. I leveled pretty quickly from 40 to 60 in about 4~5 days.
    So if I just do 52-56 and I let the first run go to 15 minutes for mission time, then I only get boss kill xp after I should be fine then?

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    There's always a chance of getting banned, just be smart about it by not getting a ridiculous amount of exp in a short amount of time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ok well I'll give it a try and see what happens lol, thanks for the feedback, sorry for the /derail...

back to commands.... lol

~Morpheus

~ Thomas Paine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123