i dont mine is 7.2inches =)))
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Original CockSucker Group Member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LMFAO.

It was originally 2 inches. But the thing you dont know is that the rest 5 inches is the cancer tumor on your itty bittie willie.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    LMFAO.

It was originally 2 inches. But the thing you dont know is that the rest 5 inches is the cancer tumor on your itty bittie willie.
    no its normaly 7 inches and i dont have cancer i have a chance of it
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    How do you know if you have cancer or not, you haven't been checked yet, ya prick

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    He doesnt know yet he said he has a chance of it.
    Edit: how do you change the words underneith your username when you post?
    Last edited by Tryptamine.; 12-28-2008 at 02:23 AM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    He doesnt know yet he said he has a chance of it.
    Edit: how do you change the words underneith your username when you post?
    only CS, Mod's and vips can change it
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    im going to create a new account and pretend to be someone super awesome and super rich. ill post occasionally to get sympathy from you all with lies about my health, relationships and my life in general. so please play along with it.

you must really feel special because u can call out someone what they have recently done,im not saying sheldon is better,hell idk who the f that person is but what ive heard so far..yeah that takes it all
    if that person really has a chance for cancer,all you can do is imagine w/ the fear theyre living with,every day waking up and wondering if that will be the day that theyre life is over...>.>
    im not saying he is on the good side either,he has lied about being rich i suppose?and i dont know whether or not to believe the cancer thing,but i cant say i can prove hes wrong =/

so basically,how long has this happened ago??because this is frekkin childish,just get over it...if you know the facts(or think you do)get OVER it because this is getting annoying,im hearing bad remarks to sheldon just because this thing happened on a forum..you guys really have no lives to be doin this kind of crap on the forums because for all you know the person could be telling the truth,i mean cmon..unless he shoots a video or something about his bank acc you wont believe hes rich??or his medical reports u wont believe he has a chance of getting cancer

the dude never says anything bad about you,but then again,maybe you guys just dont have a life to make fun of,no risk needed to take,nothing

then again,if it wasnt for sheldon i wouldnt be having this extremely long argument,would i?

this smileh is soo funneh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzman View Post
    you must really feel special because u can call out someone what they have recently done,im not saying sheldon is better,hell idk who the f that person is but what ive heard so far..yeah that takes it all
    if that person really has a chance for cancer,all you can do is imagine w/ the fear theyre living with,every day waking up and wondering if that will be the day that theyre life is over...>.>
    im not saying he is on the good side either,he has lied about being rich i suppose?and i dont know whether or not to believe the cancer thing,but i cant say i can prove hes wrong =/

so basically,how long has this happened ago??because this is frekkin childish,just get over it...if you know the facts(or think you do)get OVER it because this is getting annoying,im hearing bad remarks to sheldon just because this thing happened on a forum..you guys really have no lives to be doin this kind of crap on the forums because for all you know the person could be telling the truth,i mean cmon..unless he shoots a video or something about his bank acc you wont believe hes rich??or his medical reports u wont believe he has a chance of getting cancer

the dude never says anything bad about you,but then again,maybe you guys just dont have a life to make fun of,no risk needed to take,nothing

then again,if it wasnt for sheldon i wouldnt be having this extremely long argument,would i?

Hey no offensive, I understand what you're saying, but nobody likes Sheldon, and nobody will. He's lied so many times about random shit that nobody believes or likes him anymore. Hinting why he's a CockSucker. So before you make a giant argument defending him, get all the facts. Sheldon doesn't need someone defending him, if he hates being ridiculed so much by everyone else, then he can easily log out and not return.

Thanks
    It doesn't matter who the fuck someone is on the internet. You get a new alias when you join the internet's community, wherever it be that you join. In this case it's MPGH, and Sheldom chose to be the lying ****** who's going to try to redeem himself after he already dug himself into the deepest shithole anyone new has seen on this site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Exargctly.
    Youngzman. I wouldnt be claiming shit that you know. You havnt been here long enought to fucking know what happens around here.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
    Chaos - no1 gives a fuck about you. I don't hate you. But fighting on the internet or SAYING ur all that on the internet won't get you anywhere.
    Navi - let me guess. a choob?
    how am i choob you stupid ass mother fucker? ive been here longer than you go suck santas dick you fucking ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzman View Post

i could give a fuck less about someone having cancer and dying. and im being honest.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to x.navi.x For This Useful Post:

chaoshacks16 (12-28-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i could give a fuck less about someone having cancer and dying. and im being honest.
    owned ;o .
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    lol i thnik im falling in love with you

xD

no rly but u know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast