Console Enabler + VB.net source

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Console Enabler + VB.net source
Nothing special but im sure it'l be useful to someone.
This is for solo campaign & zombies

Usage:
It can be used two ways.
Pressing the ~ key (under the Esc key) while in game to view the console,
or while on the desktop by typing the command in the textbox and pressing the send button.

Virustotal scan result
garyshood scan result
jotti result
Here's the screenshot


You should beable to download it once it has been approved.
I also provided the vb.net source if any of you want to see how it works. Very simple app.
And for anyone interested in aob signature scans, it uses two scans with wildcards.
Blops Enabler Sauce.zipattachment deleted · 188 downloads before removal
Blops Enabler App.zipattachment deleted · 146 downloads before removal
@Pingo

add another virus scan if you don't mind..

Nevermind, I scanned it myself.

/approved
haha yea i added one then noticed someone added one aswell. cheers.

@XGODLyZz Xx
Just me, its an easy enabler to do.

I just hope it works for everyone. Iv not got the hang of making apps work for every country.
Tested on a US latest patch and UK v1&3
i cant get it to open in game, only on the desktop, which means i can only play on a windowed screen :S
Did it write the command from the textbox?
I edited the first app to use the F1 key instead. I tried using the console default button but i guess the value isnt universal.

It needs to be approved again. I didnt know that would happen. Sorry guys, i wont edit it again.
So remember F1 to enable the ingame console.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Did it write the command from the textbox?
I edited the first app to use the F1 key instead. I tried using the console default button but i guess the value isnt universal.

It needs to be approved again. I didnt know that would happen. Sorry guys, i wont edit it again.
So remember F1 to enable the ingame console.
You need two more virus scans for the new file.
It looks like the real deal to me, the comments and explanation seems logical.
Wow! Nice release guy this actually useful if you dont have like the commands you want to send with you.
is it possible to use the command "connect" ?
Quote Originally Posted by jorricks3 View Post
is it possible to use the command "connect" ?
No, this is for SP. I can also enable it for MP using a different method.
Would you like me to make a MP version? It wouldnt be hard to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
No, this is for SP. I can also enable it for MP using a different method.
Would you like me to make a MP version? It wouldnt be hard to do.
the console is already enabled in mp so no need for that

and nice tool man
Awesome work, may integrate that in a hack if i start coding again...
Thanks.
I was looking for it since Black Ops got released
I know the game just updated so fingers crossed my aobscan is still valid.
I see now how these updates effect aobscans and how they purposely make slight changes to opcodes. This isnt a hard game to train, but a pain with all these updates.

Unfortunately i don't have a legit copy of blops yet. I'v had it for just over a week now to see if my pc would actually play it.
One feature i'd like to add is the ability to use it in co-op zombies. But that is out of my reach untill i get a legit copy.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?