Asking Alexandria.♥

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
there's only so much you can do until you've used every possibility for the L96A1.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
there's only so much you can do until you've used every possibility for the L96A1.
Eh. I'll use my imagination.
your silver is a lil obnoxious but i like it (:
I've heard of this band...

Pretty good mod.
Looks great. The lens caught my eye.
Mod looks nice,I couldnt care less about the band though.

-Contra
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Virus scan ?
Thats what I forgot >_<
I'mma bout to upload another mod. I'll get right on that vs.
A little simple if you ask me, 6.5/10
Quote Originally Posted by x-XOscarX-x View Post
A little simple if you ask me, 6.5/10
Simplicity is not a curse :3
Glad I could help
Tanks!












.


Tanks!












.
My brother would love this if he played CA.
I used to listen to AA but i don't know, not as much anymore. Nice job though
♥
Quote Originally Posted by iresaint93 View Post
My brother would love this if he played CA.
I used to listen to AA but i don't know, not as much anymore. Nice job though
This means alot to me. Thanks!
And all I do is band mods :3
MUSIC = LIFE
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?