Trade or sale MSG4 with 3 Perm.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Trade or sale MSG4 with 3 Perm.
Hey guise, i have here an MSG4 with a kdr of 1.18 which is pretty good.

I have M416 CQB (perm)

-G36E valkyrie (perm)

- A pistol forgot name

- Also special Male base Character.

And Elite mod in inbox for 7 days. Along with kdr/hp vision.

I'd like to trade this for a CSM or higher. I'd perfer it have tons of gp or other perms.

If you want to buy it please above 15$

Thanks for looking at it.
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_01.jpgattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_03.jpgattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
PermS = 5 each if they 20k nx + pistols = 3$ rank msg = 2$ Total price =15-20
dude i have a csm with 200k gp if you want
Erm... just 200k. I'll think about it if i dont get any other offers.

Add me on msn Celeres619@hotma...il.com
it has high kdr too
Erm.... Gimmie some moar specs. on the account yo
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us