FTW

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
FTW
Whats Is FTW And A7A ??

I Know its a Stuped Qustion
A7A ftw kid... stop wasting my time :druggie:
A7A: idk...
FTW: for the win
a7a means W T F in egy language..

FTW you got it already..
Quote Originally Posted by technophreak View Post
a7a means W T F in egy language..

FTW you got it already..
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by technophreak View Post
a7a means W T F in egy language..

FTW you got it already..
I thought a7a means fuuck o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Batinarac16 View Post
I thought a7a means fuuck o.o
idk how that even looks like it though
FTW: For The Win i only know that <---
In egy:
5awal = gay
cos = cunt
sharmoota = whore

a7a means i'm really object
that's the right one
FTW:For the win
..
A7A is like you wanna say.. GODDAMNIT or FUCK IT or SHIT :P
FTW is fuck the world or for the win
i thought FTW also meant "For The World"
FTW: For The Win
a7a.. WDF? LOL
For the win
A.V.A?
I used to think FTW was fuck the world. Thank god someone told me before I completely embarassed myself.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us