WinkL96A1 spider-man texture mod

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
No I dont like it, i dont really have any suggestions its just bad.
some ofthe parts are still the regular color the normal l96a1 is change it...
Render looks low quality and bad
Top of the 2 bolts are not colored
Color the black parts red instead and throw on a Spider Man brush/image and it'd look better.
The black parts on it don't really mix
Hmm i could use your ideas for the marvel pack i'm working on

On topic: doesn't look bad but you should overlay the spider man render so it doesn't stick out like that
Its just a bad mod :-/ cuz of that I make never texture mods like that I didn't used PS since a year I just know some basics not more
Quote Originally Posted by KingDJ View Post
Its just a bad mod :-/ cuz of that I make never texture mods like that I didn't used PS since a year I just know some basics not more
ok you use what you use and i'll use what i use
Ya' Should've done something like the spiderman logo on the gun. It looks like a 30 minute job
5/10
it's not look good
To poorly done.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?