Exclamationthis folder it may modify?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
this folder it may modify?
this folder is inside the rar pacht.1 (crysis 2 1.9) and I can change it and it detects that the mp and the change yesterday, but just read the folder and modified pacht.1pak not read if you take off and leave pacht.1 all pack unzipped folder and modify this and other game will not start if I leave the unzipped folders Pacht and just read the original and the modifications, if you compress the modified file pach pak not read it either and the game will not start.
my question is:
how to modify these folders and start the game?

nanosuit.rar MD5:8dc55fb26f6390082e125c643f3d28e5 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
nanosuit.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Wha...? I don't understand what this is supposed to be...
He is sayng he wants to alter the files inside the folder but he acnt because the game doesnt start due to the content of the folder being the updated patch 1.9 content
sorry master i explain bad?
ilike modify this folderunlimited ammo and energy not use hacks


Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post
sorry master i explain bad?
ilike modify this folderunlimited ammo and energy not use hacks
sorry for my bad english
/moved to help
/file approved
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
/moved to help
/file approved
thx master
Quote Originally Posted by resa2412 View Post
@(((R6)))
Could have pressed the button
you're right I did not mind (go to shit brain short)
laugh at another or is that you smoked
Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
is this for MP or SP?
mp rempant_uterus
TEMA CERRADO
FINALLY GOT THE MODIFIED nanosuit
ALL THE FOLDERS ARMS AND DAMAGES
The other players. OLE, OLE AND OLEEEEEEEEEEE.
MAKING BACALAO.LOL
AS ALWAYS NO HELP IN THIS FORUM.
9 HOURS OF WORK BUT I finally did.
GIVE THE THEME FOR CLOSED
Quote Originally Posted by mandalina123 View Post
modified file to share with us this multiplayer with weapon damage increase Scar Or Country? you wait for the new invention .... you open a new topic.
as I said before,
I closed the matter this.
I do not think anybody cares
Quote Originally Posted by mandalina123 View Post
Please send them as a sister to me, or private?
UNPACKING NEED TO WORK:
SCRIPTS AND PATCH.1 AT THE SAME TIME
MODIFY THE RESPECTIVE FOLDERS
Repack FOLDERS
PAK ON FILE BY THE ORIGINAL AND REPLACEMENT
(Always making copies of the originals in case)


this is one modification :
increase damage other players
thankme
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
hack scarab.rar MD5:ac0322922161b88c1c2c888524200fde - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
hack scarab.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by (((R6))) View Post

UNPACKING NEED TO WORK:
SCRIPTS AND PATCH.1 AT THE SAME TIME
MODIFY THE RESPECTIVE FOLDERS
Repack FOLDERS
PAK ON FILE BY THE ORIGINAL AND REPLACEMENT
(Always making copies of the originals in case)


this is one modification :
increase damage other players
thankme
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
hack scarab.rar MD5:ac0322922161b88c1c2c888524200fde - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

I wish you continued success site function.not lend itself to my work Thank you.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?