i failed like a baws >:]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
It`s not bad at all. It`s cool ^^
Great job, I like it
Where'd you get that render
On my tiny ass iPod screen it looks pretty sexy except the text it needs some work
put some variations on those glowing line things, theyre like all the same size
Some spots are slightly pixelated, the text could be a bit more apparent, and the glow from certain lighting areas is a bit too prevalent, other than that your signature is fantastic brosef. Don't hit yourself too hard
front doesn't match the bg. :\
Naw what are you saying, this looks sick.
its not bad. alot needs working on though.

for the style you are going for its a half fail. you have the technique down you just gotta work on compo and quality.

keep trying
I wouldnt call that a fail. It looks really good to me.
Why is everyone using those C4d's now? I mean I like your tag and all, but I'm sick of everyone using those..
It would work if it blended.
it looks pixelated because you guys have to click on the link to see the real size.
Tinypic is being a fag with me
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?