Thumbs upHow to bypass the Leaderboards timer

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
How to bypass the Leaderboards timer
Hello everyone.

So most of the people here would probably like to hack Vindictus, and feel safe at the same time.

Well... Here are some good news for all of you. Not really news, but more of a discovery, which is indeed nice to know about.

As we all know there are those pesky leaderboards on vindictus which record the best times for alot of dungeons. Wouldn't it be nice to get around that ? Ofcourse it would.

It's this simple:
Code:
cc_send_start_game_message
You probably know this command already. But not only does it skip the boat cutscene, it also prevents any time, in any dungeon from being recorded and placed on the leaderboard.


Just remember, you WILL have to use this command in order to bypass the leaderboard timer, and ALWAYS click the "START" button before you use this command, or the dungeon will glitch.


If you are mentally challenged and did not understand how to do this properly, or if you are just looking for a helping hand with something, feel free to ask any questions in this topic.


Enjoy !


PS: This might be safe enough, but do this on your own risk. I will not take responsability if you are banned for this.
Sorry to seem skeptic, but how has this been confirmed to work for leaderboards?
Confirmed to work, after over 16 hours of botting,

Battles Cleared = 1
so I just input that command into the console after I start the boat and that is it?
I can finish raid bosses as fast I want now and my time well not be on the leader board?
Do I input into console right after pressing Start button or do I input command after loading into dungeon?
Its not rly confirmed but seems to work.
Not confirmed. Have been running with it the past 14 days without getting onto a single leaderboard.

Did some last tests yesterday with 7 different characters, in all the different dungeons which contains leaderboards. After todays leaderboard update none of them are on a single one of them.


Do this on your own risk. I will not take responsability if you are banned from doing this.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethorion View Post
Not confirmed. Have been running with it the past 14 days without getting onto a single leaderboard.

Did some last tests yesterday with 7 different characters, in all the different dungeons which contains leaderboards. After todays leaderboard update none of them are on a single one of them.


Do this on your own risk. I will not take responsability if you are banned from doing this.
Also not on leaderboards altho i made several battles. Without this command.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Also not on leaderboards altho i made several battles. Without this command.
I also have did several battles without showing up on the leaderboards without this command.

I just recently noticed this though but if the battle quest says "You may discover new content after completing all the related storylines" (in red), then it might not get shown on the leaderboards. Which could possibly mean that if you didn't get battle info on a battle quest, it won't record your time. I've done this with the new battle quests in EP8 (Part 1 & 2) with times earlier than the ones on the current board yet I don't show up.

I would need more people to try and test to confirm this.

Edit: Also, it doesn't show up on my personal record either.
Doesn't using that command make it so that there are 0 drops during the run too?

edit: o nvm... guess I tried it without clicking "start" first. will test again later.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Also not on leaderboards altho i made several battles. Without this command.
yea,i did arround 70-80 runs per day on weeping queen with nmservice working and all i got were 5 and 7 battles cleared each day and my solo time atack wasnt ranked
I will try this out, another point I'd like to make is that removing the NMservice has something to do with the leaderboards as well, in my ranking there aren't timing's of Titan, Thor or even Glas, but sometimes I'm not sure what happened as I run every boat the same way, and Black Hammer stayed :/ so again that NMservice does do something as well.
aight so is this how u do it?

1.click start
2.activate command right away
3.killl
4.?????
5.profit

(just want to make sure i do it right and great 4 noobs)
It appears that you won't show up on the leaderboards if you finish a dungeon quicker than a certain cutoff time.

For some of the dungeons you can get an idea for what that cutoff time is by looking at the rankings. Some of them show something similar to this: a time of 1 m 31 s for top few ranks, a time of 1 m 32 s for the next few ranks, 1 m 33 s for the next several. That means that the cutoff time for that dungeon is probably around 1 m 30 sec or so. If you finish the dungeon in less than 1 m 30 s, you won't show up on the rankings.

I've done hundreds of dungeons in less than 1 min time, and have NEVER ended up on the rankings with a time of less than 1 min. I've done then with and without the cc_send_start_game_message command, and regardless, the time didn't show up. The few times I appeared on the rankings, it has been with times of 2 min or longer.
Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
did anyone try this on glas?
Yes, your time does not get recorded.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?