Thanks

Cool Need To bring back the NANOVISON

Hi guys !

I m sending this request because i have liked the demo, but not the final version of the game, simply because the nanovision suck now, and its impossible to see those cloacked campers (even front of me) with a 15'' monitor.

i have tried to change the nanosuit xml (only the nanovision) but this change doesnt work anymore (1.9).

So that i want its simply to have the "signature heat" as far as possible (that mean that i can see a guy whith my nanovison even at 1000 miles/km long ), to reduce the bloom of the nanovision to 0 and, off course not detectable by the server.

(Maybe we can, if someone want, change the nanovison to thermal vision like graw on xbox 1, i mean a thermal monochrome (black/white) vision)

So, can someone can help me ? can we change XML again ? from .PAK ? does i need to "mod" some hacks ?

And for the end, if someone can make this hack exactly how i want, i will be ok for pay.

ps: and please, i dont want nametag, chams or anything else, i just want nanovision, and only that (oh ! and maybe unlimited energy too , but its not hard to find)
    Last edited by #$^hszdthsth411; 08-18-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    USE ONE TRAINER FOR YOUR VERSION INFINITE NANOVISON AND ENERGY
    YOU LOOK IN GOOGLE

Thanks
    Ok i will do some search in this way, thank's for helping.

Thanks
    Didn't find anything !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ok mate
    you search in this page
    gamecopyworld.com
    your concrete version of crysis search at trainer
    thankme friend

Thanks
    No one have nanovision hack, i have tested all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I DONT UNDERSTEAND MEN
    IF YOU LIKE INFINITE NANOVISION?
    USE TRAINER FOR YOUR VERSION
    INFINITE ENERGY=INFINITE NANOVISION MAN

Thanks
    No you don't understand, i dont want infinite time of nanovison, i want long range nanovision, i mean, a nanovision what i can see far, very far, even at 1000 km/miles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    google traduction-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No, no lo entiendo, yo no quiero un tiempo infinito de nanovison, quiero nanovision de largo alcance, es decir, un nanovision lo que puedo ver a lo lejos, muy lejos, incluso a 1000 km / millas.
    Last edited by #$^hszdthsth411; 08-21-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by esaieshys View Post
    No you don't understand, i dont want infinite time of nanovison, i want long range nanovision, i mean, a nanovision what i can see far, very far, even at 1000 km/miles.

google traduction-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    No, no lo entiendo, yo no quiero un tiempo infinito de nanovison, quiero nanovision de largo alcance, es decir, un nanovision lo que puedo ver a lo lejos, muy lejos, incluso a 1000 km / millas.
    NOW I UNDERSTAND:
    THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY IS THAT YOU EDIT THE FILES IN THIS NANOSUIT.XLM RANGE OF DISTANCE NANOVISON
    But editing is quite complicated because PACKAGING TO RETURN TO THIS FILE (PAK).
    MUST HAVE THE SAME WEIGHT (kb) THE ORIGINAL AND SHOULD CHANGE THE FILE-
    scripts and pacht1.pak BOTH BOTH (Nanosuit XLM) IF THE GAME WILL NOT START.
    MODIFY THESE FILES AND SOME OTHER SUCH AS:
    Increases the damage of the weapons (SCAR HACK) In the other players and you have more speed and jump HE ALREADY TESTED IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND TIME DOES NOT WORK
    BUT I made a post that put HOW TO DO BUT CAN BE DONE AFTER THE GAME IN MULTIPLAYER NOT WORKING TO ME THIS ERROR pulled my "no internet connection" OF COURSE BEING CONNECTED.
    TAKE TO SAY THAT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO STOP these modified files like the original (I mean its total weight in KB).
    YOU SAY IN THE FORUM.

AHORA ENTIENDO:
    LO UNICO QUE TE PUEDO DECIR ES QUE EDITES LOS ARCHIVOS NANOSUIT.XLM QUE DENTRO ESTA EL RANGO DE LA DISTANCIA DE NANOVISON
    PERO EDITARLO ES BASTANTE COMPLICADO PORQUE AL VOLVER AL EMPAQUETAR ESTOS ARCHIVO EN (PAK).
    TIENE QUE TENER EL MISMO PESO EN (kb) QUE LOS ORIGINALES Y DEBES DE MODIFICAR LOS ARChIVOS-
    scripTs y pacht1.pak A LA VEZ LOS DOS(NANOSUIT XLM) SI NO EL JUEGO NO ARRANCA.
    MODIFICAR ESTOS ARCHIVOS Y ALGUNOS OTROS COMO POR EJEMPLO:
    INCREMENTAR EL DAÑO DE LAS ARMAS(SCAR HACK) A LOS OTROS JUGADORES Y TENES MAS VELOCIDAD Y SALTO YA LO HE PROBADO DE DIFERENTES MANERAS Y DE MOMENTO NO FUNCIONA
    AUNQUE HICE UN POST QUE PONIA COMO HACERLO SE PUEDE HACER PERO LUEGO EL JUEGO EN MULTIPLAYER NO FUNCIONA A MI ME TIRABA ESTE ERROR"no hay conexion a internet" ESTANDO CONECTADO POR SUPUESTO.
    APROVECHO PARA DECIR QUE SI ALGUIEN SABE COMO DEJAR ESTOS ARCHIVOS MODIFICANDOLOS IGUAL QUE LOS ORIGINALES(ME REFIERO A SU PESO TOTAL EN KB).
    QUE LO DIGAN EN EL FORO.