Starting this game again...

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Starting this game again...
I am starting Mabinogi again, i'm looking for people to play with. I have made a new character on the Alexina server. PM me your IGN, and let's play~
Aww this section is pretty dead
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Aww this section is pretty dead
ikr, gotta build it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
ikr, gotta build it up.
So this is how you found me!!!!!!!! You saw my post in this section and decided to start it up. Ahhh, good idea good idea . Are you a minion of this section too? I think i would be a great one for here lol.

Lets start back up this section together. Right now i don't have a good account that i can use to play with you but we can do it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by FukoChan View Post
So this is how you found me!!!!!!!! You saw my post in this section and decided to start it up. Ahhh, good idea good idea . Are you a minion of this section too? I think i would be a great one for here lol.

Lets start back up this section together. Right now i don't have a good account that i can use to play with you but we can do it !!!

Yeah, I just saw you were online so I decided to VM you.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Yeah, I just saw you were online so I decided to VM you.
Great then ^^ Lets try and play this weekend.
Quote Originally Posted by FukoChan View Post
Great then ^^ Lets try and play this weekend.
@FukoChan

And make the section active.
I can play :c, I haven't played in a LONG time but lets do it, (yar i've been lurking)

edit: but cant pm so why dont you pm me yours LOL...
Is this game any fun? I might consider playing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Is this game any fun? I might consider playing it.
Yeah, it's pretty addicting, @Boombox.
Ill try :O again, maybe I wont be as confused this time.
Dang Paladin bro, should have made one on Ruairi. Could have gave you free stuff.
I will try to help you guys make it more active, I payed $10 for an in Wonderland char to play with Paladin, I might as well hack it =P
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
I will try to help you guys make it more active, I payed $10 for an in Wonderland char to play with Paladin, I might as well hack it =P
I told you we should play, but you didn't want to at the time.
Ahah Paladin you should get online more often on Mabinogi. We could do Rundal Over and over and over and over and over and over again ^^
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?