Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Probably the most interesting Anime I've ever watched. Not as ridiculously bloody as Elfen Lied, but just enough to be pretty fucking awesome.

Anyone else seen this shit?


i watched the first season thing. The orange hair girl is fcked up but note they are all fucked up
I already have seen it, is very interesting like you said, I would recommend to who didn't watched it.
Have you seen the manga? Looks like is more scary than anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I already have seen it, is very interesting like you said, I would recommend to who didn't watched it.
Have you seen the manga? Looks like is more scary than anime.
how can the manga be more scary then the anime
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
how can the manga be more scary then the anime
The second manga is the scariest I have seen until now.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

The second manga is the scariest I have seen until now.
link me to a site where i can read manga
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
link me to a site where i can read manga
google that shiz!


and higurashi was in like the first 50 animes i watched
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I already have seen it, is very interesting like you said, I would recommend to who didn't watched it.
Have you seen the manga? Looks like is more scary than anime.
I didn't realize they had a manga. When I have the time, I will read it online. (:
I probably did watch a episode before but lost the name of it.. thanks.
IF YOU WANT BLOOD THEN THERE IS ONLY 1 ANIME I CAN RECOMMEND YOU-
Blassreiter
It was drawn by bunch of 5 year olds...
the art/char design is just a turn off.


i saw it when it was airing...
did they fix shit up for BD releases?



aslo Blassreiter also sucked dick..
fake 3d cg was BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My favourite gore series along with umineko xD
This is one of those "quality" anime.

The gore is alright, and I gotta say, i was severely unimpressed with the story.

Its all complete bullshit with absolutely NO buildup whatsoever. La la la, psycho bitch kills some one, la la la. Thats pretty much the entire story. The ENTIRE cast is completely psycho so its really not much of a surprise when someone does something "psycho." Its not even funny how pathetic the reasons are for a bitch going psycho in this show.

Then you have the gore. Well the anime and manga both are heavily pussified. They hardly show anything at all. Berzerk, Gantz, DMWL, even Elfen lied(which guys, its not that gory). The anime cuts everything to a shadow or a non-inflicted half of the person.

The art..is shit. Its so utterly crap that I'm surprised that no one actually fixed it by now. It would probably sell more if it wasn't the most horrible art and the insanely young character design.
------------------------------

I suggest reading "doubt" if you liked this series.
mirai nikki is quite a lot scarier but just the manga. because it only has a manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
mirai nikki is quite a lot scarier but just the manga. because it only has a manga.
try doubt.

Although monster is "scary" too, same with "homunculus"well sorta.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?