SolvedKeyboard

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Keyboard
When I play MS after a while my keyboad goes crazy, I can't type anymore, for example if I try to type in FireFox than I only get key bounds, like if I press H I get history but can't type anymore. I've to restart my pc to get it back to work again, do I press a wrong button combination while playing or?
Quote Originally Posted by Xoyse View Post
When I play MS after a while my keyboad goes crazy, I can't type anymore, for example if I try to type in FireFox than I only get key bounds, like if I press H I get history but can't type anymore. I've to restart my pc to get it back to work again, do I press a wrong button combination while playing or?
I dont really understand. Can you rephrase your problem please.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I dont really understand. Can you rephrase your problem please.
Yeah, try to use proper grammar and re-read your thread before posting.
Otherwise we can't help:
Are you pressing Ctrl?
If you press Ctrl+H in Firefox the history will open.
Well, I play Maplestory, and after a while I quit because I want to search something on FireFox or MSN, than when I try to type, for example when I try to press H, just H, not with ctrl, it opens History but I can't type anymore. When I press to double click a programm to start it, it opens properties. The only box I can type is in the Windows Searchbox, and when I do I get hella strange characters, like when I type O I get omega :S
Quote Originally Posted by Xoyse View Post
Well, I play Maplestory, and after a while I quit because I want to search something on FireFox or MSN, than when I try to type, for example when I try to press H, just H, not with ctrl, it opens History but I can't type anymore. When I press to double click a programm to start it, it opens properties. The only box I can type is in the Windows Searchbox, and when I do I get hella strange characters, like when I type O I get omega :S
How did you type this?
You could try googling the problem, or rebooting your computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Xoyse View Post
Well, I play Maplestory, and after a while I quit because I want to search something on FireFox or MSN, than when I try to type, for example when I try to press H, just H, not with ctrl, it opens History but I can't type anymore. When I press to double click a programm to start it, it opens properties. The only box I can type is in the Windows Searchbox, and when I do I get hella strange characters, like when I type O I get omega :S
hmm I guess an solution would be exiting maple before doing those things.
No omg pffffff, I've to reboot everytime I played MS to get my keyboard back to work, so when I play maple, I can't type or anything till I reboot my pc...
Quote Originally Posted by Xoyse View Post
No omg pffffff, I've to reboot everytime I played MS to get my keyboard back to work, so when I play maple, I can't type or anything till I reboot my pc...
I don't know exactly what's happening to you, but if reboot and only run Maplestory it shouldn't do anything. So just don't run Firefox.
Quote Originally Posted by Xoyse View Post
No omg pffffff, I've to reboot everytime I played MS to get my keyboard back to work, so when I play maple, I can't type or anything till I reboot my pc...
Try a different web browser. Or get a new keyboard. Or run windows update to update drivers. Might be a problem.
No it's not just MS or FireFox, it just suddenly happens when gaming, maybe a wrong key combination? And than I can't type anymore, I can move and use skills and everything but just can't type anything :S
hmm like I said before trying using windows update or update your drivers.
How do I do that?
en the drivers?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?