Regarding the VIP Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 210 · Page 1 of 14
Regarding the VIP Hacks
As you are aware, the VIP hack has not been updated in a week or so. We will be giving extensions out to EVERYONE, you won't have to apply for it.

More details will be revealed soon.
OH MY GOD< HAI ARUN FORCE I MISSD YOU!


I hope the details clear up alot of shit..
Its great to see mpgh is back in business, i mean after combat arms came out. Dave started back to work lol.
I'm Dec0r btw.
Thank god, I was thinking about buying other hax :3

arun, change the p/w on my main, vip acct?

i pm'ed ju...
Thanks for the update now I hope everyone will quiet complaining , and sit and relax.....

you will love to watch my monkey dance
Uh finally some news. Nice.
So,what?everyone who has an account here will get the VIP hacks?
Cool thankyou..
I wish i could afford VIP, but i blew all my money on airsoft crap
ill believe it when i see it, does dave have his internet back?
Whats that mean we get the hacks soon or just more bad news??? im not trying to be mean i just asking and good WORK!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 210 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us