Originally Posted by darkshadow32 Are you sure you release your IGN in this site? 'Cause if the GM read this, your all ban. That's the biggest bullshit I ever read in this section.
Originally Posted by darkshadow32 Are you sure you release your IGN in this site? 'Cause if the GM read this, your all ban. This is not a hack . Ahaha . IGN: C_razyF_orce Rank: Master Seargent Clan: WiLberForce IGN: cS***Kakashi Rank: 1st Luetenant Clan: AllStarS
Originally Posted by [CF]CrazyForce This is not a hack . Ahaha . IGN: C_razyF_orce Rank: Master Seargent Clan: WiLberForce IGN: cS***Kakashi Rank: 1st Luetenant Clan: AllStarS That post wasn't clear enough, what I mean is if someone is an idiot, they will spam you via whisper... I was a victim a month ago. hehe it wont stop spamming..
Originally Posted by Graplers321 me: *jsm* RANK: 1 Star GP: 98,000 Ecoin: 350 CLAN: AllStar Your really JSM really? PH*Arth Master Seargant (1bar) EC Luver
Originally Posted by omgpowers ANNE_CURTIS no clan Major general (2 star) Cebu Area ako Dont be a Poser , Anne_Curtis wont use mpgh , she's the top 1