PatchedTeam Destroy Crossfire EU Hack V2

Posts 1–15 of 102 · Page 1 of 7
Team Destroy Crossfire EU Hack V2
Hey Guys..
This is V2 Hack of the new code team 'Team Destroy'
It works perfect

Tested on:
Win7 x64: Yes
Win7 x32: Yes
WinVista: No
WinXP : No

Supported OS's:
Win7 : Yes
WinVista: Yes
WinXP : Yes

Features:
Sniper Crosshair
No Zoom Overlay
Perfect No Recoil
Perfect No Spread
No Reload
No Weapon Weight
No Weapon Change Delay
Max Range
No Nade Damage
No Fall Damage
Fast Defuce
See Ghost

Weapon Hacks:
M16 --> M4-A Red Dragon
M700 --> Dragunov
Deagle --> Deagle-Tiger
AWM --> AWM-Red Dragon
Grenade --> CurseDoll Grenade

Requirements
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Or(Dependig on the OS you are running)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
DirectX End-User Runtime

How to use
1. Download Team Destroy V2.rar from the attachments
2. Extract it anywhere
3. Copy the sxs.dll file to your CrossFire folder. (The launcher is in development. It will also be in the attachments soon!)
4. Start patcher_cf.exe and the dll is injeccted.
5. Done! Happy Hacking!

ScreenShots








VirusScans
VirusTotal

Jotti

Credits:
@berryh
@Swag

So guys,
That's it!
Thank me if you like it!

Please Approve!
Thanks!
Team Destroy V2.rar4 KB · 1,718 downloads Scanning…
Good Job Team
~Approved
you're welcome
Hack don't work?

Requirements
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Or(Dependig on the OS you are running)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
DirectX End-User Runtime

I have all, and Cf close after start?

Sry for bad english im 15 and from german.
you need only visual c++ Redistributable package x64 OR x86
Put the dll here: (C:\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe)
not here: (C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Z8games\Crossfire)
some people think that this hack is for cf na but this hack is for cf eu.
nice job guys keep going
Quote Originally Posted by _MOTHRA_ View Post
nice job guys keep going
we do .
@michielr Does not work. Gives a Client MFC Error at the login screen. The last EU hack (the V3 one) works when I try to run it...

I have all the requirements and I placed it in the right folder.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
@michielr Does not work. Gives a Client MFC Error at the login screen. The last EU hack (the V3 one) works when I try to run it...

I have all the requirements and I placed it in the right folder.
I tested it just a minute ago, to see if you're right. It shut's down the first time, but after starting the patcher again, there was no problem!
Nice Work Team!
Nice hack
I wonder why you need 2 people do do such a hack
I could do that without help
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Nice hack
I wonder why you need 2 people do do such a hack
I could do that without help
whe know you are the best
I know where i should extract the dll and I've got all requirements, but Cf will close again...?
i have win 7 x64...early this day the hacked worked fine for me..but now it wont work..i have the dll put in the crossfire folder...and it always injects but nothing happens...i go pllay and no hack...pls help me
Posts 1–15 of 102 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?