IS There A Kind Of Hacks ?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
IS There A Kind Of Hacks ?
Is There A Way To HAck Mw2 Or BlackOps Like See Through Walls ?
Yes there is but you need a jtag or get into a hacked lobby to get infections but they don't last forever only until you turn off your xbox
@Versa
Is There Another Way Other Then J-Tag
/One That Doesnt Need Opening The CASE
Dont Be Afraid To Open The Case, I never Wanted To Open It, But When I Did IT Worked Out Smoothly
blak_fusionB
But I Need A Good Tutorial
And Whats The Dangers Of JTAG
Like Do I GEt BAnned OR WHAT ?
No offense, but I highly doubt you'll be able to jtag your console. I'd give up trying to hack a console game, as it's no simple matter.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
No offense, but I highly doubt you'll be able to jtag your console. I'd give up trying to hack a console game, as it's no simple matter.
True If you wana hack use your computer
@Versa
Guys I NEed A Simple WAy @!!!!!!!!!!!1 Please HELP
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
@Versa
Guys I NEed A Simple WAy @!!!!!!!!!!!1 Please HELP
we told you the way you either jtag your xbox or pay someone else.
Is There A Video Tut For That ?
I Saw The Stickied One But I Want Video Tut
@Versa
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Is There A Video Tut For That ?
I Saw The Stickied One But I Want Video Tut
@Versa
Have you not heard of YouTube or google? Look it up there.
@Versa
Thats Why You Called A Minion Dammit Liz ShOuldnt Staffed YOu!!
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
@Versa
Thats Why You Called A Minion Dammit Liz ShOuldnt Staffed YOu!!
My job is not to fulfill your every will my job is to keep this section clean moderate it and help people as much as I can.
@Versa
Really ?
Then Go Check Crossfire Section Minions
Like Philong Nguyen
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
@Versa
Really ?
Then Go Check Crossfire Section Minions
Like Philong Nguyen
They can do that. But nowhere does it state that I have to find you a video when your to lazy to find it yourself. I've given you the methods to hack
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?