Thread: 500 Errors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hope i'm not annoying you
    but again this one was a lot shorter than the others though

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Got another error 500 this morning for about 5 mins, clean cake and cookie didnt worked...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just posting here just in case it doesn't fix itself soon but... Whenever I try to access any part of the site, even after clearing cookies, cache, resetting internet, etc. I get a "Problem Loading Page - The Connection Was Reset" error. This is using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.

I tried checking on another computer in the house, same deal. Is this an usual occurrence and something that will fix itself after a day or two? Or did my IP address range get blacklisted or something? Just checking.

Right now I managed to get to the site through a proxy server, after waiting hours for the site to "come back up" [Thought it was down for everyone to be honest] and am just curious.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelord25 View Post
    Just posting here just in case it doesn't fix itself soon but... Whenever I try to access any part of the site, even after clearing cookies, cache, resetting internet, etc. I get a "Problem Loading Page - The Connection Was Reset" error. This is using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.

I tried checking on another computer in the house, same deal. Is this an usual occurrence and something that will fix itself after a day or two? Or did my IP address range get blacklisted or something? Just checking.

Right now I managed to get to the site through a proxy server, after waiting hours for the site to "come back up" [Thought it was down for everyone to be honest] and am just curious.

Thanks.
    @Dave84311

We have a system set up to stop people who attack the website by sending too many requests. You may trigger this system by opening up MPGH in too many tabs or doing something that is otherwise heavily taxing on the servers. You'll need to get Dave to unblock your IP if this is the case.

PS. Sorry I haven't been on much today. Was busy with some stuff and forgot to sign on for my hourly thread checks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    @Dave84311

We have a system set up to stop people who attack the website by sending too many requests. You may trigger this system by opening up MPGH in too many tabs or doing something that is otherwise heavily taxing on the servers. You'll need to get Dave to unblock your IP if this is the case.

PS. Sorry I haven't been on much today. Was busy with some stuff and forgot to sign on for my hourly thread checks.
    I can easily open 20+ tabs and all that will happen is that I'll get throttled or something, the initial temp bans have been since removed or the amount of connections severly increased. In any case, if he's trying to visit normally it shouldn't be an issue

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I can easily open 20+ tabs and all that will happen is that I'll get throttled or something, the initial temp bans have been since removed or the amount of connections severly increased. In any case, if he's trying to visit normally it shouldn't be an issue
    I've heard about people getting blocked even after the cap. It's entirely possible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Timelord25 (12-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ahhh. I kept getting request time out errors before I was unable to access the site at all, so I kept reloading fairly fast. My apologies. That's probably what triggered it.

I'll send you my IP address through a PM Dave. Just don't want to publicly post my IP or anything. And thanks for the help.

Edit: Guess I can't send a PM. I'll post it here but can you edit it out of my post after it's been fixed, if possible?

According to that site, my IP is ***.*.**.***
    Last edited by Blitz; 12-18-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelord25 View Post
    Ahhh. I kept getting request time out errors before I was unable to access the site at all, so I kept reloading fairly fast. My apologies. That's probably what triggered it.

I'll send you my IP address through a PM Dave. Just don't want to publicly post my IP or anything. And thanks for the help.

Edit: Guess I can't send a PM. I'll post it here but can you edit it out of my post after it's been fixed, if possible?

According to that site, my IP is ***.*.**.***
    Edited it out. He can check the edit history. (link).

@Dave84311
    Last edited by Blitz; 12-18-2011 at 08:46 PM.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Around 3.00 here In europe I get the Error to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ty for this information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Seems this thread is no longer needed.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12