Thread: AI Bot

Thanks

AI Bot

Hi,

Let me shortly introduce myself: I'm a researcher on the topic of image processing and pattern recognition. What I do is, I write algorithms to detect certain objects in videos or images in general. I play maplestory since a few month (I also played it like 2 years ago or so for a short time) and I started to write a bot which is finished already for the AI and pattern recognition part. I really don't want to call it AI, because it's not really AI but everyone understands what is meant. The bot trains in one map fully automatic but after I did the image processing part I realized, that nexon doesn't allow keyboard inputs as you all know. So I've read through some posts but I think I'm just getting confused, so I thought maybe you can clear some questions for me. I 'only' need the input working - I think I need a 'bypass' right? What I don't like is to be detected by nexon. The bot itself is not detectable, because it only makes a screenshot and detects the necessary objects with the information in the image. If you could tell me how to get rid of this problem, I would be very glad. When the problem is solved and the bot works, I will publish the source and the binaries for everyone.

Best,
    Necnows

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hello @Necnows.
    A bypass would not solve the input problem. A t this time there is currently no solution or a method around it. But your bot does sound interesting.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12