[Hacking/Programming].Net Decompilation and .Net Packing/Obfuscation

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Hacking/Programming].Net Decompilation and .Net Packing/Obfuscation
Welcome to my first service under MPGH. In this thread I will explain how my service works, the features of my service, and more...


Services:
===>.Net<===
-Packing/Obfuscation (to prevent people from cracking and decompiling your programs)
-Unpacking/Decompilation (To gain the source code of the program you wish)


How it works:
-Below you post a reply to this thread. You post what you wish for me to do. I will add you VIA msn and then you send me the files you wish for me to service. I will perform the service. You will then pay me the price. then I will compress the files as a .rar file and send them VIA msndows live. IF I AM UNSUCCESSFUL IN THE SERVICE YOU WILL >NOT< BE CHARGED!
-I will be recording the ENTIRE transaction with a screen capturing program. This includes the conversation/the service itself/ the received payment/ and the return of the product. The video will then be added as a attachment to this thread/and or the reply on this thread to your post on this thread for evidence of transaction. I wouldn't like to get a MM into this because it will only slowdown the process.(dont try and send me a RAT or any virus... I will not be running the applications you submit.


Prices:
Payment Only Accepted in USD via PayPal.
=Packing/Obfuscation=
Average Program: $5
Large Program: $8-20

=Decompilation=
Average Program: $10
Large Program $15-30


Waiting List/up next:
1.
2.
3.


---------- Post added 01-26-2012 at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-25-2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

I will offer this free to all Minions and the first person to request!
Huh, wish i had some files that needed to be obfuscated .Good luck with your service man
Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post
Huh, wish i had some files that needed to be obfuscated .Good luck with your service man
Luck is needed! =D But I can also decompile!
Quote Originally Posted by ckw100 View Post


Luck is needed! =D But I can also decompile!
I dont have that either xD, so someone can still get it fo' freeeeee
Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post

I dont have that either xD, so someone can still get it fo' freeeeee
Haha, ok! Thanks for the support though!

Spot still open!
i want to see a test.
made two programs for this a while ago.
just post in code parenth the "secure" code.

( no acb code)

first test, simple obscured method most people on here do.
(test.zip)

second, little bit more secure.
(test2.zip)


test 1 scan 1
test 1 scan 2

test 2 scan 1

test 2 scan 2
(false positives due to somewhat heavy packing and space-wasting)
(also hence why they cant make up there mind whats in it)
test.zip67 KB · 2 downloads Scanning…
test2.zip353 KB · 2 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
i want to see a test.
made two programs for this a while ago.
just post in code parenth the "secure" code.

( no acb code)

first test, simple obscured method most people on here do.
(test.zip)

second, little bit more secure.
(test2.zip)


test 1 scan 1
test 1 scan 2

test 2 scan 1

test 2 scan 2
(false positives due to somewhat heavy packing and space-wasting)
(also hence why they cant make up there mind whats in it)
I never said I am deobscuring programs, only going through decomposition processes to form a project from them. I would like some assistance on how to though.


---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
who pay to have a program packed/obfuscated?
wat programs do u use to decompile as proof ur not scamming
Well, first off I usually do not answer to people who have horrible grammar. But anyways I use multiple programs. I use .Net Reflector and/or JustDecompile.
Quote Originally Posted by ckw100 View Post


I never said I am deobscuring programs, only going through decomposition processes to form a project from them. I would like some assistance on how to though.


---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------



Well, first off I usually do not answer to people who have horrible grammar. But anyways I use multiple programs. I use .Net Reflector and/or JustDecompile.
you are not going to really decompile much with those 2 programs they are the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
you are not going to really decompile much with those 2 programs they are the same thing
I bet.
Quote Originally Posted by ckw100 View Post


I bet.
plus visual studio has a built-in obfuscation tool
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
plus visual studio has a built-in obfuscation tool
And the question I now ask... How did you get from decomposition to obfuscation..?
who pay to have a program packed/obfuscated?
wat programs do u use to decompile as proof ur not scamming
if you still need help in doing these, why would somebody pay..
especially if the programs your using are free..
Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
if you still need help in doing these, why would somebody pay..
especially if the programs your using are free..
I can handle Packing/obfuscation/decomposition... but no where in my service did I offer de-obscuring. Please read threads before attempting to point out a invalid point. Thanks!
hmm ckw .. you can go google and type REflector for decompile and use a packer for packing -.-
pay money for just tht ? but nice service though, good luck.. you were ban at other site for scamming i think? Netro told me.
You could add service for cracking games or sell your codes ...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?