Thread: OPK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down OPK

this is aimed at the people with "VIP" (very idiot person)

if you have you're OPK (one position killing) on where's the fun? you sit in your base with a knife killing everyone at once. do you do it just so you can know what it's like to get an unbelievable? I've gotten many without hacks. I don't use hacks. I have never used hacks. or maybe you do it just to piss people off?

how is that an enhancement at all? it makes the game completely different.

Thanks
    what he is saying has some sense. granted i do use hacks but opk isnt something that helps the player be better it simply kills others. it seems unfair to be able to do that and not care about how ur affectying them.. for example if someone has a great kdr and suddenly u come in and start okping then there kdr goes down instantly doesnt seem fair to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
    to send a message.

I'm making sure you people know what you're doing is wrong. a "hacking community" isn't good.

if combat arms wasn't a multiplayer game where you play with other people across the globe I wouldn't give a shit about what you do. if you want to cheat in a one-player game then have at it. the CPUs won't care. but if you're going to play against real people then you should play fair.
    The first lesson I learned in combat training in the military was this: "If you fight fair, you lose."

Thanks
    OPK is like a powerleveler, that pisses everyone off, and gets you banned a lot quicker then anyother hack...I think most people in this thread agree that OPK is sorta a waste, i think OPK is nearly useless just because of how obvious it is to all players.

Thanks
    OPK people needs to get a life!

Thanks
    *looking at above posts*

well VIP people, what do you think?

Thanks
    to send a message.

I'm making sure you people know what you're doing is wrong. a "hacking community" isn't good.

if combat arms wasn't a multiplayer game where you play with other people across the globe I wouldn't give a shit about what you do. if you want to cheat in a one-player game then have at it. the CPUs won't care. but if you're going to play against real people then you should play fair.
    Look dude im pretty sure if u cometo this site on daily bases to see if new hacks r here then u shuldve made up ur mind about hacking. No one on this site want o hear ur crap. We know this aint good. And we rlly dont care everyone know hacking is bad so y do we need to listen to ur crap. Getta a life. Dude have u ever had a GF. I know u dont cuz ud waste ur time to make this account and respond to everyones statements. Jeeze if i hated hacks I would ignor these stie just not to waste my time.

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 880Cloud088 View Post
    Look dude im pretty sure if u cometo this site on daily bases to see if new hacks r here then u shuldve made up ur mind about hacking. No one on this site want o hear ur crap. We know this aint good. And we rlly dont care everyone know hacking is bad so y do we need to listen to ur crap. Getta a life. Dude have u ever had a GF. I know u dont cuz ud waste ur time to make this account and respond to everyones statements. Jeeze if i hated hacks I would ignor these stie just not to waste my time.
    If you're going to try to insult me please try to spell things correctly. spelling things like "JOO R SO NUBY WTF U SUX" is rather...idiotic.

I don't hack, I just like pissing you guys off. so far it's working perfectly.

I have a girlfriend, she's 17 and I've known her for three years. we started going out two months ago. she is not my first girlfriend.

Thanks
    if you have you're OPK (one position killing) on where's the fun? you sit in your base with a knife killing everyone at once. do you do it just so you can know what it's like to get an unbelievable? I've gotten many without hacks. I don't use hacks. I have never used hacks. or maybe you do it just to piss people off?

how is that an enhancement at all? it makes the game completely different.[/QUOTE]

ok well here is the thing i hate opkers and aimbots but a good old cham once or twice is ok i think. ill just turn mine on and fight back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    I agree, OPK is for fags

Dave then what is a good hack ( but then OPK is seriously stupid get in game and die several times then game over =(
    My Gaming Rig
    Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.2Ghz Ghz Corsair Dominator Gt 2000Mhz 12Gb memory(Ram)
    Asus Rampage III Extreme motherboard Lg BH-08 Blu Ray burner and player
    Corsair 800D Obsidian Case 3TB=3000GB WD Cavier Black 1TB each x3
    eVGA Gtx 295 Co-op Ftw x2 Windows 7 Professional
    Very niceeee =)
    Originally Posted by chrisisafoo
    I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

I am going to try to turn my head into a pair of pants

PS: dont put this in your siggy or ill look stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    If you're going to try to insult me please try to spell things correctly. spelling things like "JOO R SO NUBY WTF U SUX" is rather...idiotic.

I don't hack, I just like pissing you guys off. so far it's working perfectly.

I have a girlfriend, she's 17 and I've known her for three years. we started going out two months ago. she is not my first girlfriend.

Lol a bit off topic a girlfriend we do not need to know who the fuck she is. Also I do agree that VIP are bishes
    My Gaming Rig
    Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.2Ghz Ghz Corsair Dominator Gt 2000Mhz 12Gb memory(Ram)
    Asus Rampage III Extreme motherboard Lg BH-08 Blu Ray burner and player
    Corsair 800D Obsidian Case 3TB=3000GB WD Cavier Black 1TB each x3
    eVGA Gtx 295 Co-op Ftw x2 Windows 7 Professional
    Very niceeee =)
    Originally Posted by chrisisafoo
    I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

I am going to try to turn my head into a pair of pants

PS: dont put this in your siggy or ill look stupid

Thanks
    No one cares if you dont like people hacking. Now im gonna find you an opk on your head......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorsktr View Post

how is that an enhancement at all? it makes the game completely different.

ok well here is the thing i hate opkers and aimbots but a good old cham once or twice is ok i think. ill just turn mine on and fight back.[/QUOTE]

Wow yo say you dont use hacks, you never use hacks then you say you turn yours on.

Also in another post you advertise complain about The gay squad hack.

LOL you real funny.

Thanks
    opk is bad i dont mind chams or ppl with it thats fine but opk... well its just so dang cheap

Thanks
    Why are people givin shit about what Quiz said? Yeah, OPK is non-sense and dishonorable. So what? People OPK. Who cares! >_<

Thanks
    u dont hack but yet ur on a hacking site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast