Thumbs up[Selling]Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 20$

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Selling]Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 20$
COD:MW3 Prestige 11 20$

Hey Guys I'm here to sell a MW3 Account I do not need really.
Just selling it for 20$ via paypal only.
I can go first if there is a MiddleMan.
My MSN is : codedelta1@.hotmail.com
PM me or add me if interested.
I only trust people who have there post higher than 20+ if you don't i'm not selling it to you.
This steam account is clean and not VAC Banned.
Has good rep and classes.
Never hacked on.
Full info.
*Adding ScreenShots tomorrow due to I have to install it again just to do screenshots o.o*
Are you looking to only sell?
@ohnopzhomie if you have a ca account that's CPT+ with atleast 1 perm i'll accept
Well I have a 2nd lt 4 that has i think 6 perm heres screenshots:



I Vouch for @CodeDelta As i've traded with him before.
@CodeDelta Nvm my friend doesnt want to trade it sorry. He's such a dweeb sometimes -,-
sorry for taking up your time.

I have another steams if u want to trade those
Explain why he doesnt want to trade?
What steam accounts do you have?
1st account:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Portal
Left 4 Dead 2

2nd account (Vac Banned):
Dead Space
Blacklight: Tango Down
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Farcry 2
Lead and Gold: Gangs on the Wild West
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Counter Strike: Source

3rd Account:
Counter Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Saints Row 2
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
@ohnopzhomie
First one.
try and get a screenshot of it.
and see if it's vac banned.
@ohnopzhomie
Deal.
Be on tmmr.
I gtg since it's dark.
Alright?
Tmmr we do deal k?
I want that acc beast
Sure maybe, but I was looking forward to trade it today.
If you want tomorrow then You might have to wait till the afternoon when i get on
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us