CoolPatchedMPGH Name Faker V2

PollHow is my first trainer?
20 votes
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Name Faker V2
Jorndel inspired me to create a more featured version of the name faker. This includes the name hider like his first one but has a lot more names to choose from as well. I tried to make these names kinda common sounding so it could be harder to track/report you. I know reporting your profile doesn't get you banned but its a precaution for when BanCandy comes around for the PC. This is my first trainer, it's kinda lame I know but this felt like an accomplishment to me! Jorndel thanks for the idea! Please Approve!

Screenshot:


Virus Reports:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan
MW3 Name Faker V2.zip3.1 MB · 325 downloads Scanning…
how does it work? please expl
I would be more impressed if it wasn't made with cheatengine :|

Other then that it's good

Post a tutorial on how to change a name with addresses please
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
I would be more impressed if it wasn't made with cheatengine :|

Other then that it's good

Post a tutorial on how to change a name with addresses please
Well, you know me I hope :S
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...-easy-way.html

Let me know if it have been patched.
Will update the pointers.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coridus View Post
Jorndel inspired me to create a more featured version of the name faker. This includes the name hider like his first one but has a lot more names to choose from as well. I tried to make these names kinda common sounding so it could be harder to track/report you. I know reporting your profile doesn't get you banned but its a precaution for when BanCandy comes around for the PC. This is my first trainer, it's kinda lame I know but this felt like an accomplishment to me! Jorndel thanks for the idea! Please Approve!

Screenshot:

Virus Reports:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan
You could get a little into LUA, and allow the user to input their own values.
Nice Work ! it works perfectly
You should make you can write a name yourself
I just us a cheat engine script to choose what name I want.
Please let us know the order of execution.

1.mw3mp
2. CTR + ESC
3. NAME FAKER V2 CLICK
4. GAME?

Or

1. NAME FAKER V2 CLICK
2. MW3MP
3. GAME?

Sorry do not speak English. ; (
Looks badass and also would happen if 2 people are using it and somehow get into the same room?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Looks badass and also would happen if 2 people are using it and somehow get into the same room?
That happen even if you don't use a tool that changes your name :S
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
That happen even if you don't use a tool that changes your name :S
Sorry fail writing, I meant What if there both using this tool and they both have the same name in the same room
you both then use the same name, there are no unique names as on consoles
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us